• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaven, i have no idea where leaf pokes are honestly, i think you should try the place between cerulean and saffron, i think in that forest there are a few leaf pokes, and i dont think many are aggresive..
anyway goodluck

Logged In..
Went to try catch a squirtle but there was a lured wartortle..
killed it andddd..

20:24 You catch a Pokemon! (Wartortle).
20:24 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

x]

Hah congratz Dynake, try trading it for ivy + 6-7k~
it's minda shit to be honest, i dont use it at all, and i have hydropump
i would get a ivysaur since your still at lvl 40 and ivy rox then,
or trade it for a waterstone for when u get like 70 u get tentacruel haha

11:41 Ze-Pequeno: offer golbat
11:42 Young Gorti [37]: u offer >.>
11:42 Young Gorti [37]: m2
11:42 Young Gorti [37]: m3
11:42 Young Gorti [37]: m4
11:42 Ze-Pequeno: no you
11:42 Young Gorti [37]: ...
11:42 Ze-Pequeno: 330 dolares
11:43 Ze-Pequeno: ?
11:45 Ze-Pequeno: lad to be broad ass I di a price as I will not buy if you say your speech and that you and I'm not stupid and that you do not

?????XDD

fun.. lol

Lol, Where'd Ya Go?

And when i get 45 ima try trade it for starmie or water stone cause i agree.. wartortle sucks

EDIT: 20:59 You catch a Pokemon! (Vulpix).
20:59 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

o.o

Getting some good luck tonight.. for once <.<

Last edited:
my new char :) any idea whta pokemon to buy? i got 900D
126225859384.png

Ah Damn got killed by a Dugtrio Shockwaved me:p
Anyone know were I can hunt Spearow? And is it a easy catch?

Super easy catch mate, you can hunt them at the island north of cerulean, plenty there.
you'll just need to be carefull not to run into a stronger pokemon (pidgeot/fearow..)

Dyanke Gz >:0 Your onna roll today ;)
and i agree with bazzesse, save them for diamonds, and if you are going to donate keep saving up till you can afford to buy a weepinbell, and then use it to hunt water pokes easily till like lvl 30+, goodluck!

Ah Damn got killed by a Dugtrio Shockwaved me:p
Anyone know were I can hunt Spearow? And is it a easy catch?

its awesome to hunt at the spearow island north from cerulean but if you're not diamond i would say you should go in the middle of Saffron - Lavender alot of spearows there :peace:

In my opinion i would say starmie is a bit better might be because i never used a wartortle mwahaha =P

Actually i have both and i prefer wartortle :peace:

Well starmie for surfing ish by far much more faster xD

I think starmie is much much better, espiecally since it has a wider range of attacks not all water like wartortle (only headbutt which sux) it also has restore which heals alot of hp, which makes it last longer infront of stronger pokemon and also is good for longer hunts, faster surfer, better for lower lvls.
to be honest only thing i ike about wartortle is harden.. lol, even hydropump isnt that good.

EDIT: What i mean by the hydropump part, is that look at ivysaurs solar beam does around 2.8k at lvl 50 on wartortle, and on the other hand if you take wartortle to charmeleons at 50, he would do like 1.5k max? on charmeleons??, atleast thats what i remmber.. so its not as good ofc.

SECOND EDIT!! LOL: Then again solar beam has less chance of striking the opponant, when hydropump always strikes.. so dunno.. just my opinion i guess.

MY OPINION! = STARMIE IS ROXORS! MWahuahau!

restore is good when u battle npcs : p
any tip getting exp at lvl 50....it's slow

restore is good when u battle npcs : p
any tip getting exp at lvl 50....it's slow

lol im at lvl 67 its slow too + im not trying to lvl cuz i didnt sell my 3 heart stones and 2 fearows + prices are going lower...
and got 900$ left. 10% to 68.

I dunno lvling at lvl 50 is so easy ... u can even get good exp from fire pokes,rock pokes. I have to kill alot of rhyhorns for 1% ...

Dan, what server you play? ;o
What pokes you have and what level are you? I'll try and help ya then.

OH AND BY THE WAY!!!
I PASSED MY UNLUCKY 24 HOURS! WITH 5 DEATHS! But i already recovered!
I'm back up at 63 Mwahuhauah!

2dw8cut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back