• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm...

IS there any kind of way i become premmy on this game i dont understand the brasil page.

1 of my character is traped in a house is there a way i can get out its not my house i tried to use !housekick "Jabz didnt work.
plus the owner wont let me out.

I find this game better than Rl tibia only thing they should work on is more amount of people can go in a server, less lag, waiting list needs to be worked on

oy ! brook since u sayin ull answer questions where can i find like A HUGE BUNCH of oddish's spawning cuz i wanna do mia's quest to get pollen bags .... and since whe ni kill 20 oddish's and only got 1 pollen bag i realize i need a huge spawn spot...

also to repeat someone elses question that went un-answered ... what are the % for pokeballs... and as a noob shud i use pokeballs or what's best? (cuz.. sighhh i bought ultra ball usin all ma cash ... and i DIDNT CATCH THE MANKEY !!!!)

oy ! brook since u sayin ull answer questions where can i find like A HUGE BUNCH of oddish's spawning cuz i wanna do mia's quest to get pollen bags .... and since whe ni kill 20 oddish's and only got 1 pollen bag i realize i need a huge spawn spot...

also to repeat someone elses question that went un-answered ... what are the % for pokeballs... and as a noob shud i use pokeballs or what's best? (cuz.. sighhh i bought ultra ball usin all ma cash ... and i DIDNT CATCH THE MANKEY !!!!)

about oddish i knew 1 place but i forgot >.< its near pewter
and u cant calculate % of poke balls cuz all pokemons have higher and lower chances to get caught.

300 pokeballs later.

23:44 You catch a Pokemon! (Charmander). 23:44 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

so let me guess a pokeball can catch a magikarp in 1 try ... but it wont catch mankey till ur 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th attempt ... and with ultra ball itl take 10000000000000000000000 attemps ...

Great ball is double the chance of catching,
Super is triple the chance,
Ultra is 4x the chance...

You'll catch it faster but its a waste of money.
for example you'll catch Mankey in 100 poke balls (800 dllrs) or 50 Great (1.5k) or 33.3 Supers (75x33 LOL) or 25 Ultra (4.5k)

I'm starting playing again, just not playing seriesly anymore, like just for fun and i just caught a growlithe yaho..

Great ball is double the chance of catching,
Super is triple the chance,
Ultra is 4x the chance...

You'll catch it faster but its a waste of money.
for example you'll catch Mankey in 100 poke balls (800 dllrs) or 50 Great (1.5k) or 33.3 Supers (75x33 LOL) or 25 Ultra (4.5k)

I'm starting playing again, just not playing seriesly anymore, like just for fun and i just caught a growlithe yaho..

so which ball is the best to use? as in ratio of cost effectiveness : cost

btw anybody wana give me a mankey or zubat...... been tryinn for ages to get em ....

and does anyone kno where i can find lots of oddish?

I would use poke balls for everything..
yet some people say you cannot catch a high level poke with a normal ball,
i however am not sure if this is true :eek:

But ofcourse if your just trying to catch something
but ull only kill 1 of it or a small amount
ultra ball has the largest chance of capture..
but if ur hunting normally then use poke balls.

I would use poke balls for everything..
yet some people say you cannot catch a high level poke with a normal ball,
i however am not sure if this is true :eek:

But ofcourse if your just trying to catch something
but ull only kill 1 of it or a small amount
ultra ball has the largest chance of capture..
but if ur hunting normally then use poke balls.

ty for answering lol :) i see thought that still no one knows answer to where i csan find alot of oddishand bellsprout ... just grass poke in general cuz i wana do mia's quest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back