• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, what server you play? ;o
What pokes you have and what level are you? I'll try and help ya then.

OH AND BY THE WAY!!!
I PASSED MY UNLUCKY 24 HOURS! WITH 5 DEATHS! But i already recovered!
I'm back up at 63 Mwahuhauah!

2dw8cut.jpg

nice :p, too bad i dont go to pidgeots , they got too much hp ...

Yeh but double the exp, + i mostly lure like 2-3 and then 2 hit em with raichu, or if 1 i just use thunder punch + thunder + thunder bolt + thunder shock, and its dead.. :O cd is 60 secs for it, so i just go and kill like 5 pidgeottoes in between
and then every 150 secs i kill 2-3 pidgeots same time, i get a lvl every 2 hours? or 3 maybe, dunno, i almost die alot though haha..

Yeh but double the exp, + i mostly lure like 2-3 and then 2 hit em with raichu, or if 1 i just use thunder punch + thunder + thunder bolt + thunder shock, and its dead.. :O cd is 60 secs for it, so i just go and kill like 5 pidgeottoes in between
and then every 150 secs i kill 2-3 pidgeots same time, i get a lvl every 2 hours? or 3 maybe, dunno, i almost die alot though haha..

how many heart stones did u loot till now?

very nice :D

what is ur 6 pokemons

im staying at primeapes until they drop me my 2nd punch stone x.x

i'm gold lvl 50 FREE acc
Ivysaur Starmie Golbat Weepinbell Graveler Magnemite Cubone
i want to sell ivysaur and buy exeggutor but only 28 exeggutor in the server
stones that i need 2 get
[]heart
[]leaf []leaf
[]earth []earth

caught 6 in total now XDDD

have 3 heart 3 fearows for sale :S

what u has maked with the rest of 3???

ok in 1 minute i go outside and look at the fireworks

How can i get Vip without paying, i want to pay but paypal is disable.. is there any other thing..?

ye but it goldeen better than poliwag mmmmmm? ty for takin time to answer meh tho ? mmm poliwag has hypnosis soooo im thinkin him ?

lol horsea fails..

ye but goldeen have super sonic but hey go catch em both ^.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back