• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be grateful! you lose 5k exp on death, i lose 150k LOL
EDIT!:ANDDDD ITS HARDER FOR ME TO LVL UP :mad:

I don't think anytime soon, they already look like they have a handfull going on.

ty :) atleast i have brook backin me up :D lol
*looks up at brook in admiration O_O* lol jk's hmmmmm (since he seems to like perfect english lol). I would love to add you on pokemononline.com.br's online game; what is your in-game name if u do not mind my asking?

i play at brass world and my ign is : brook kechup
and its not like im 100% defending you, its just that i hate when people accuse you for being something that you're not

Last edited:
lvl 20 hehe took so long cuz i died,took a shower and about 10 brs in weepinbell spawn<_< first lvl after new year:peace:
126232556726.png

lvl 20 hehe took so long cuz i died,took a shower and about 10 brs in weepinbell spawn<_< first lvl after new year:peace:
126232556726.png

nice dude, keep on lvling never give up and some day you'll achieve anything you want on PO

Happy New Year, Probably not gonna sleep

I don't think anytime soon, they already look like they have a handfull going on.

Ah damn, i hope they do add some more servers... Btw do they have their own fourms?

@up grats /\ level 20! :D

i don't think they do, and even if they did i would rather stay here i think,
since the new forum would be pack full with brs and spammers, and we wouldent have the same.. you know atmosphere around here haha, nicer like this, with Serogan to keep us laughing lmfao

YO YOU TO BAZZ AND THAT PINGUIN DUDE!
YOU BOTH SHOULD STFU!!!! I DIED 5x AT 62
= 750k EXP LOST, THATS LIKE BOTH YOUR EXP COMBINED
SO SHSSSHSHSHHSSHHSSHSH
You just have to wait for goodluck! I had one shitty day
and then the day after i gained 250%, so its all good, today i gained another 100% to and i think ill get another 100% tonight.. = 450% in 2 days and Baaam!! i ROX

Can you tell Ryu khen about my 5k? tell him to give them to Lolaye ok? i lended him 5k before ages and he stopeed playing so i cant get them :p
Okej ill tell him xD

YO YOU TO BAZZ AND THAT PINGUIN DUDE!
YOU BOTH SHOULD STFU!!!! I DIED 5x AT 62
= 750k EXP LOST, THATS LIKE BOTH YOUR EXP COMBINED
SO SHSSSHSHSHHSSHHSSHSH
You just have to wait for goodluck! I had one shitty day
and then the day after i gained 250%, so its all good, today i gained another 100% to and i think ill get another 100% tonight.. = 450% in 2 days and Baaam!! i ROX
Wasn't you retired? =ooooo btw i got penguin too plx be specific because i died yesterday twice and TRUST ME i can even bet that my deads was the most retarded ones on whole PO, i was even laughing my ass off....

Mwahauhauha lol
Trust me mine are worse -.-
i died twice from pressing the sleep button on my new keyboard..
and twice cuz crashs
and one time cuz i was moving when pidgeot attacked me with tornado so tornado striked twice -.- lol got one hit+++++++++ Your penguin is a MIGHGUIN!

Annnnd finally
2zqhe9h.jpg

AWWW LOOK AT MY RAICHUS FACE!
IT GOT SMACKED RIGHT ON THE HEAD -.- lawl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back