• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any 1 intrested to buy an lvl 43 on the server i am so tired of the game right now so i think im gonna quit

Anyone playing Emerald? My current status is Lvl 27, Lineup: Cubone, Machop, Geodude, Bellsprout, Krabby, Zubat.
But its getting cold out there alone so if anyone here plays Emerald (ENGLISH SPEAKING) Message me :D
//My name ingame is Doniii

Anyone playing Emerald? My current status is Lvl 27, Lineup: Cubone, Machop, Geodude, Bellsprout, Krabby, Zubat.
But its getting cold out there alone so if anyone here plays Emerald (ENGLISH SPEAKING) Message me :D
//My name ingame is Doniii

I'm playing Emerald too, i tryed to msg you but you were offline :peace:

Lvl 60 Quest... SvKe Box... Reward...

:'(

Last edited:
Mwahuahauh my friend got a cloyster in the oak quest, but he is only 60.. well 61 now, so he gave me to use! >:eek: until he gets 65, woohoo.

66\/
2im6cgm.jpg

umm well IF ANYONE out there plays gold my in game name is kevester ... man im lonely lol only a couple friends and they dnt rlly speak much "ENgarYsh" (cept 2 of em) lol so msg me :) !!

i gots caterpie, bellsprout, pidgey, poliwag :)

umm well IF ANYONE out there plays gold my in game name is kevester ... man im lonely lol only a couple friends and they dnt rlly speak much "ENgarYsh" (cept 2 of em) lol so msg me :) !!

i gots caterpie, bellsprout, pidgey, poliwag :)

Y-abaza,Bazzesse,daneel or w/e and some more from forum play there but they r much higher lvl than u

btw 22:52 You catch a Pokemon! (Exeggutor).
22:52 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

grr did they changed ratio of poke balls? x.x since they changed price of them , i never catched any poke using normal poke ball >.>
wtf?

Hey guys just wondering,

Is there any way to log in game without using their pokemon client?( maybe ip changer with regular tibia client)..
I dont wanna get bashed on :D but it is safe right? like i wont get any spyware? xD Where can i DL it?

Last edited:
Hey guys just wondering,

Is there any way to log in game without using their pokemon client?( maybe ip changer with regular tibia client)..
I dont wanna get bashed on :D but it is safe right? like i wont get any spyware? xD Where can i DL it?
It's perfectly safe :p
How do i get svke box 1?
The boat that you take to Cinnabar, you need to talk to the captain. You need to index Gyrados, and Tentacruel, + Give him Shelder.

23:49 You catch a Pokemon! (Weepinbell). 23:49 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!:peace:

sigh man.... this game jus tdepresses me...... i try over and over and over and cant catch a mankey nor get enough water pendants that i need .... sighhhhhh anybody ecver feel the game is tooooo hard? .....*depression...*

yes i used to die alot wasted all my money on weepinbell so what i started doing is i selled my cubone and went to kill a pidgey caought it then went to weepinbells and every 8$ i made from them i bought a pokeball and finally got it

edit: another one yay! diner diner chicken diner:D02:51 You catch a Pokemon! (Weepinbell). 02:51 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Last edited:
07:33 You see Leaf Stone. A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.
i just keep getting lucky:p:peace:

@up Nice, Would love a Weepinbell :D, was lucky aswell today cought 4 or 5 Voltorbs not sure and 1 Magnemite on 150poke balls :D

Btw Loroda what server u play?

@up Nice, Would love a Weepinbell :D, was lucky aswell today cought 4 or 5 Voltorbs not sure and 1 Magnemite on 150poke balls :D

Btw Loroda what server u play?

ruby i bought a new outfit now i use it and i died :S i think its the outfit thats lucky

cool xD

psss i cought 1 voltrob in 100 pokeballs rza gave me, <sarcasm>uffff i feel LUCKY!</sarcasm>), even that i was happy and decided to buy a fearow i was VERY EXCITED when the guy accepted :))))))))) but then a strange MSG came into my PO client !
Code:
12:38 Sorry, you don't have level enough. You need level 50.

and now i FEEL PWNED..... ,, bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back