• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(:(

Another question, does anyone know what time the OT shuts down? like a Server Save?

hmmm the server doesn't shut down that often anymore :S thats why free account players can't login easily :p.
Like 1 hour ago there was a server shut down

hmmm the server doesn't shut down that often anymore :S thats why free account players can't login easily :p.
Like 1 hour ago there was a server shut down

Yeah,
Im on the waiting list right now its been a few hours lol,
Number 10 though!!:peace:

HELL YEA, FIRST PIDGEOTTO AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!

19:17 You see Heart Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

!!!!!111111111111111

HELL YEA, FIRST PIDGEOTTO AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!

19:17 You see Heart Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

!!!!!111111111111111

wow Luckyy!!!
GRATZ though!

wow Luckyy!!!
GRATZ though!

Just took 44:
108cq42.jpg

BTW svbke box 2 gave me a damn machop >.<

How do I get diamonds?

It says paypal donation is down, so what do I do? I'm number 181 in queue... I just wanna play!! Haha.

It says paypal donation is down, so what do I do? I'm number 181 in queue... I just wanna play!! Haha.

Haha i guess u gotta wait in line.. which is a pain! In about 3-4 hours there will be no waiting line though all the BR's are gonna be asleep;D

Whoopie, just got level 10!.. and i've spent like 20 pokeballs trying to catch a bellsprout!! Are they like hard to catch?! >.>

Just made a character on Emerald server, I like the idea of a whole english speaking population. :D Also, is there like an afk timer? Can I put me in queue and come back in like 4 hours and play even if i got on 2 hours before?

Oceans, if you get pokémons & money, you can start at level 32, i have a character, but i got hacked :(

Oceans, if you get pokémons & money, you can start at level 32, i have a character, but i got hacked :(

I was thinking about starting on emerald, but why are you giving away your character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom