• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brook, he has been a tutor for a long time, like he got it when i was about to get it..

Not going to school is your own fault too, Brook. How come like for example Serogan got his account back? Moron.

Not going to school is your own fault too, Brook. How come like for example Serogan got his account back? Moron.

You would be such a nice Tutor lol. No doubt why Ragone became tutor and you didn't, just keep crying about your hacked account.

Last edited:
Brook, you're patethic, fuck off will ya, please.

I just started on Emerald, my name is Oceans. Is there anyone that can help me out a little bit in the beginning? I'm not sure what to do.

:) im getting bored of the game and im 46 :/ idk why
i never catch pokes :p just magnemites and voltorbs hahah
Emerald = Danyelemo

:) im getting bored of the game and im 46 :/ idk why
i never catch pokes :p just magnemites and voltorbs hahah
Emerald = Danyelemo

lol, i know how you feel. All im able to catch is bellsprouts and zubats.
Emerald = Ezos

Hummm, alot of arguing on the forum :OO
maybe we should all just stop? really not worth it.
and now i have to read loads of shitty pages ='[

69! ;)

2ujrsk9.jpg

HAHAHAH this argument is getting intense i cant wait to see wht happens next :D ..... on a side note anyone else find OZKL annoying? :D

mm i havent gone on for 2 nights...cuz game pissed me off man....

How did you become Tutor ...
I had helped out in gamechat/help with questions about the game for a while, and I was talking to Turtle about some bugs and I asked if he needed any help with the game, and he said he would put me on as a tutor, and the rest is history i guess

Everyone seems to say i'm doing a good job on the serv so I must be doing something right:p

I had helped out in gamechat/help with questions about the game for a while, and I was talking to Turtle about some bugs and I asked if he needed any help with the game, and he said he would put me on as a tutor, and the rest is history i guess

Everyone seems to say i'm doing a good job on the serv so I must be doing something right:p

blx i buy tutor char 1 million bucks!!!! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom