• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y-abaza 2 :d

yeah >.< she passed me well im not trying to lvl XD im 73 with no %

13:22 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
13:22 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! < 10 super

Last edited:
lawl nice, im just using this double exp, since i start school again on sunday... + i wont be on tommorow, so im real happy with this double exp today, ill just try and get 75 and then i wont be lvling much no more, will be on like an hour a day.. haha, ill have full stamina soon ;)

some bitch made this......
1zml5bo.jpg

Wow lol 242 on the waiting list for brass stuff that ill just play later lmao.
Will literally take me bout 5 hours to login -.-

hummm
some guy got dragonite on our server, :p caught dragonair and evolved it, 2 crystal stones.. haha, first lvl 90 on gold i think, or second.. someshit like that.
ANYWAY back to ME =)

74!
21ch1g6.jpg

Andddd 75!
2hpm9t1.jpg

Congratz Guys!!
Did it just go down?.. or was that just me?

Edit~ nevermind it's back on :p

Last edited:
how do i get official wins ?? is it pvp or somthing else?

What did they do to fix the pokemon just curious was it just there looks or what?

I hope its his becouse he's the highest lvl or?? is there another like him

Ahoy. Is anyone willing to donate (get diamonds) on the server ruby? I'm more than happy to pay real tibia cash. World > Azura.

Thanks in advance,

Mythos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back