• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
will someone just close this freaken thread already all it is is spam ...

will someone just close this freaken thread already all it is is spam ...

lol :) go cry baby, AGUGUGUGUGUA AUGUGUGUGUGUGGUUGUG UGUGGUUGUGUGUUGGGGUGUGUGUUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGGUGUGU need to eat something put this in your mouth 8===========D what ya say now baby
and if u wanted to know what this is called, its spaghetti with big hairy meat balls

i got 200 super balls to throw but i dont know on what i am lvl 60 what should i catch? i want to try to catch a hypno or something to sell it is it hard to catch it?

i got 200 super balls to throw but i dont know on what i am lvl 60 what should i catch? i want to try to catch a hypno or something to sell it is it hard to catch it?

Go starmie's if they sell decently on your server

That mind control bullshit is funny.
106y2bl.png

Lusugo was one of the first highest lvl's in PO!

And you suck, btw when did i say i was going to play the new server with you?

Lusugo whats that mindcontrol? can you use 2 pokes at the same time or wooooaaaat? :D

Nah, I can use tentacruel to control another pokemon, once I'm doing that Tentacruel cannot be attacked and I have full control over the other pokemon, in this case: Pidgeot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back