• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lolbm.png

3 balls lol

@up

if the brs are so great , why the servers are hosted in dallas ????
why not in your "great" br country?

and im 100 % sure , just brs havent made this , maybe they paid for sum1 and now just getting $$

@up

and im 100 % sure , just brs havent made this , maybe they paid for sum1 and now just getting $$

Welcome to Pokémon Online!
It's important to highlight Pokémon Online was made by an independent society, with free use license and no profit.

Check that in rules

I'm lvl 10 atm with pidgey, rattata , caterpie .. do you know any way to make money fast?

Last edited:
@up

because here in Brazil the law is more severe

Lol went on my gold char to se things on it a bit, I had 6 empty poke balls and I used 2 pokeballs and I got

09:39 You catch a Pokemon! (Bellsprout).
09:39 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Edit : On 5th pokeball "09:41 You catch a Pokemon! (Bellsprout).
09:41 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!"

, too bad it wasn't on Jasper

Well after 10 pokeballs on Jasper I got
10:08 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey).

4th pokeball :D
10:25 You catch a Pokemon! (Bellsprout).

Last edited:
11:31 You catch a Pokemon! (Oddish).
11:31 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

TRADE MY POKEMONS IN BRASS FOR YOUR MONEY/POKEMONS IN JASPER. SELL MAGMAR,NINETALES,MACHAMP,HYPNO,FIRE STONE,LEAF STONE YOU OFFER ANY (NO ACCEPT POKES) ONLY ACCEPT DIAMONDS + CASH(in brass)

OFC MY retarded brother have to download so I died 2 times by lagg -.-, off for today ffs

17:45 You catch a Pokemon! (Mankey).
17:46 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back