• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
msgl5d.jpg

after wasting over 464 dlr on poke balls and 1 ultra ball and 5 great balls and 2 super balls got it on my second super ball only because my unluck bringer (Brook ketchup) leaved me

in fact u got the magnemite thx to me :) i got this for u lolaye ,,l,, >: )

in fact u got the magnemite thx to me :) i got this for u lolaye ,,l,, >: )

in fact NO you was my unluck bringer and when u was with me i wasted my ultra ball and 5 great balls and 15 poke balls and 1 super ball but when u leaved i catched in first super so what do u say btw i got that for ya "B ¤¤ I ¤¤ S ¤¤ H"

17:17 You catch a Pokemon! (Geodude).
17:17 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center! screw u lolaye

wtf i was trying to get a abra, use like 60 grat balls and nothing..
:L i fucking bastard come kill a abra and i give he a normal pokebal and pff ! he caught a abra dmnt!!, so i got tired and i change all my pokes for fire stone whit brook :L

20:01 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgeotto).
20:01 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

20:00 You don't catch shit! (Keep trying).
20:00 You already holding six pokemons, be happy you even got those.

20:01 You catch a Pokemon! (Ratatta).
20:01 You already have three hundred of them. Stop catching worthless shit.

20:45 You catch a Pokemon! (Nidoranma). 20:45 You alreadyholding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to thePokemon Center!

Gna cahnge for a grimer XD

22:35 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgeotto).
22:35 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

16:21 You catch a Pokemon! (Magnemite).
16:21 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

:D sweet

I hate you all, i wasted over 400 dlr and 1 ultra and 2 super and 4 gbs at Magnemite..

I guess i'm not a "magnemite catcher".

I hate you all, i wasted over 400 dlr and 1 ultra and 2 super and 4 gbs at Magnemite..

I guess i'm not a "magnemite catcher".

lol I used 10 normal on mangemite but over 160 on pidgeotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom