• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@up I have the same problem I use new windows 7 and sometimes it crash I think u can't have PO in task bar.

16:10 You catch a Pokemon! (Diglett).
16:20 You catch a Pokemon! (Bellsprout).
16:24 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey).
16:25 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgey).
16:27 You catch a Pokemon! (Voltorb).
16:47 You catch a Pokemon! (Poliwag).
16:59 You catch a Pokemon! (Krabby).
17:01 You catch a Pokemon! (Goldeen).

Fixed Krabby for ponyta hunt and got this with my last balls :

sg22b8.jpg

Yea :p I just got kick for no reson 50 on waiting list now

14:19 You catch a Pokemon! (Staryu).
14:19 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

JESUS

Finally

I got for sale account with :

Character in Jasper lvl 31
Pokes like golbats weepinbell worthy more than 10k..

PM with offerts - (paypal)

IM SO FUCKING PISSED OF NOW, doing a quest and I get KICK in middle of it, 94 on w8 list, WOW i will die by that stupid pokemon here -.- and not doing the quest thx fucking dick head debugg

14:19 You catch a Pokemon! (Staryu).
14:19 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

JESUS

Finally

Gratz how much wasted?

I got for sale account with :

Character in Jasper lvl 31
Pokes like golbats weepinbell worthy more than 10k..

PM with offerts - (paypal)

Tell me ur pokes

Lolaye ahuahuah ur buying everyones shit, ur gonna dominate.. be the only guy playing the server with everyones pokemon ahauhauah, go get ur own biatch!

Lolaye ahuahuah ur buying everyones shit, ur gonna dominate.. be the only guy playing the server with everyones pokemon ahauhauah, go get ur own biatch!

Lol hahahahhaha damn but i need pokes so i can be better damn nerds lvl 36

17:41 You catch a Pokemon! (Mankey). 17:41 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
17:57 You catch a Pokemon! (Geodude). 17:57 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
18:00 You catch a Pokemon! (Mankey).
18:00 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

:D was after pidgeotto but i'll take it

20:24 You catch a Pokemon! (Drowzee).
20:24 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

4th Ball :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back