• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
god damn it was racing with my friend to south cinnabar high with fearows was crushing my keyboard inorder to be fast me and him then suddenly

TATAAHH

charizard..

You are dead.

we were like NO IM FASTER, IL GET YOU!!!

bahahaha

god damn it was racing with my friend to south cinnabar high with fearows was crushing my keyboard inorder to be fast me and him then suddenly

TATAAHH

charizard..

You are dead.

we were like NO IM FASTER, IL GET YOU!!!

bahahaha

as who are you faster?

Im happy happy happy :D

after a small waitin list i logged in and on my captured pokes i was a huge CERO (0) i was like omfg wth is goin on..!!
then i said: well whateverr that doesnt matter at all... so i went 2 kill some digletts.. and i captured one within my first balls :D
then i went 2 the electric tower just to the south and got a magnemite :DD
and just a few minuted after i killed a bunch of pidgeottos, in which i got a heart stone :O
and captured one.

and thats y im happy
ps: jasper ;)

edit: i hate that pokes grow sad if they are hungry now :/

edit 2: if im 37, can i capture a tangela? ( i know i wont be able to use it, but can I ? )

Last edited:
Anyone know how much my character would be worth if i sold it?
(Real money)
Humm? level 80, got good pokes (2x snorlax, scyther, mr.mime, arcanine, tentacruel, raichu, exeggutor, pidgeot, jynx, dewgong, lapras, alakazam, gengar, haunter, ivy, victree, nidoking, primeape, porygon, onix, marowak, sandslash, wartortle, charmeleon, venomoth, machoke, starmie)

ANND some stones (5x heart, 2x coccon, 1x rock, 1x darkness, 1x fire, 1x ice)
got all 4 flutes.
cash = !!!!! 10k! lawl

EDIT: on gold! lol
2nd Edit: LOLLL 100th post when im about to sell my char, lawl so sad ='[ huaha

(Real money)
Humm? level 80, got good pokes (2x snorlax, scyther, mr.mime, arcanine, tentacruel, raichu, exeggutor, pidgeot, jynx, dewgong, lapras, alakazam, gengar, haunter, ivy, victree, nidoking, primeape, porygon, onix, marowak, sandslash, wartortle, charmeleon, venomoth, machoke, starmie)

got all 4 flutes.
cash = !!!!! 10k! lawl

i give u 150 bucks!

wtfdb.jpg

Then a few Cubone later:

00:26 You catch a Pokemon! (Cubone).00:26 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Jasper etc.

(Real money)

got all 4 flutes.
cash = !!!!! 10k! lawl

ei noooooob i buy!! i buy!! kk 10 gp rl tibia??

btw thank me for ur 2th rep bar ;)

18:16 You catch a Pokemon! (Cubone). 18:16 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Edit: 20:46 You catch a Pokemon! (Ponyta).
20:46 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

Finally after 72 poke balls :D

i would say the character on gold, especially with the flood of people selling is about 50-100$ to the right person, but well, probably more to 50$ because people dont even pay that money on real tibia anymore

i would say the character on gold, especially with the flood of people selling is about 50-100$ to the right person, but well, probably more to 50$ because people dont even pay that money on real tibia anymore

nah but still i saw a guy who gave away a lvl 110 ms on rl tibia for a 50 char here in pokemon :D

Recently got into the tibia gaming again and w0oT!?
This is definatly worth a try! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back