• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You welcome ;p
and lolaye gz for the squirtle,when ull catch a dragonite im the first one gets to know about it yea? ;D

20:17 You catch a Pokemon! (Pidgeotto).
20:17 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

In 3 great balls :p lol guess that is kinda lucky

20:19 Sorry, you don't have level enough. You need level 20. aah xD

20:22 You see a Discharged Poke Ball.
Poke ball with a Metapod.
:O thanks again to Ash Katcham

Catched: pidgeotto and two geodudes today lol:p i died 4 times and lost 80 % of exp by deaths.. by fucking br's theyr so many that does so i get kick atleast some players

Who plays in gold serv here? Some months ago everyone played in Gold in this forum.

It seems that I'm the only one now. u.u

Who plays in gold serv here? Some months ago everyone played in Gold in this forum.

It seems that I'm the only one now. u.u

thats mostly because gold was full with brs and when the new servers started much started there, and now there is even a english one xd

i play amethyst, big mistake? me and my friend are lvl 15 there now... what will be different if we begin to play jasper now?

i play amethyst, big mistake? me and my friend are lvl 15 there now... what will be different if we begin to play jasper now?

was also lvl 18/19 on amethyst, i would play jasper if i were you, did the same , and im almost 13 in like 1 day :p.. i would prefer jasper cuz it is english and nice people xD

yea xD
jiesr5.png

Last edited:
17:08 You catch a Pokemon! (Slowbro).
17:08 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
1st on jasper^^

Is there any quest that you have to give feathers? like, give 100 and u get idk.. 800 D and 10k exp? LOL

cuz i got 127 o.o and if i sold them i wouldnt be able to do the "quest" lol

Holy shit! 127 feathers :O!! 635$ nice ^^

I need a zubat!!

Some can give a great ball to catch?
Or a catched zubat xD

Pliz :(

Blade Knight-Silver Server :(

With a zubat, i can catch a odish, with a odish, i can catch a water pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom