• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
& Lolaye

if i start off at jasper would u guys hook me up with noobshit? xD

im 40 at silver... but i got the worst luck ever (even worse than yours, mary)

YOOOOOOOOo someone start gold ='[
btw that video is hilarious hhahaha
BLAAAASTOIIIISEEEEEEE!

Silver has been down for like 2-3 hours... Are they even trying to fix it? Do they even know? It's pretty easy to turn off a server and turn it back on... Is it somehow magically more complicated than that? >.>

Silver has been down for like 2-3 hours... Are they even trying to fix it? Do they even know? It's pretty easy to turn off a server and turn it back on... Is it somehow magically more complicated than that? >.>

It crashed and their host is freezed or something, and as they cant reach the host they cant export the database and host it somewhere rly fast.

Thats what Zeugladiuz told me (an admin, especially dedicated on silver and ruby)

It crashed and their host is freezed or something, and as they cant reach the host they cant export the database and host it somewhere rly fast.

Thats what Zeugladiuz told me (an admin, especially dedicated on silver and ruby)

Does he have any idea when we may see it back online? And is there any way he can get our characters kicked so we can still play the other 9 servers?

Does he have any idea when we may see it back online? And is there any way he can get our characters kicked so we can still play the other 9 servers?

Actually he didnt tell me if they were EVER gona fix it... but i suppouse that by tomorrow u would be able to login.
Meanwhile you can make another account and play with Tom Fisher on Jasper.

Last edited:
I've got another account. I'm on Jasper right now. My name is "Totally Emo"

Aff silver off :S

Is my lucky day and silver off...

I died cause some idiot fished up a load of stuff for his psyduck and couldn't kill them and everything came after me. >.>

I catch a bellsprout and a digglet :D

But, i die by the kick :S

I tried but I got owned. I suck. xD
so thats the reason u were offline XD
lol well i died too
I catch a bellsprout and a digglet :D

But, i die by the kick :S

you didnt die -.-
fucking lucky dude xD

i was killing a magneton with my rhyhorn when outta nowhere it freezes like u guy got no idea, and its dead (my rhyhorn) so i go down, and a voltorb selfdestructs and i end up with 2 hp XD

i said: well i still got my diglett and the rest of my pokes so i continue hunting- then my digglet dies, i go down and summon a charmander, voltborb uses selfdestruct and pwns him and i send a magnemite (red hp) and start running, but my magne gets raped and at the same second im about to close the door, volrb selfdestructs himself and i die and go back to lvl 37 -.- fuck this D:

well atleast with 2x exp imma recover that lvl and maybe get 40 :O

I haven't caught anything good all day. I tried for bellsprout and diglett but both failed numerous times. My pokemon all sorta suck. Oddish is good for fishing, zubat is good for some stuff... I got nothing fire, electric, ground... Nothing good.

The 2x is for this day xDD

Razor
Yesterday, i lost 20 poke balls in bells and walk in cerulean, i see a bell, i kill and yip!!

I catch a bell xDD

And the digglet, em, i kill this with bell and i catch xDDDD

I used about 15 pokeballs today trying to catch bells and digs and failed every time. Caught an oddish today. That's it. lol

I love my bellsprout xDD
Had a little cooldown in his atacks xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back