• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on waiting list... Been under 30 on waiting list for like an hour I swear xD Nobody is dying or logging =[

Place 9... What's y'all names? I'll be on soon to add to vip before I forget again xD

PHP:
21:54 You catch a Pokemon! (Magneton).
21:54 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
bought 25 greatballs 13 balls left

Less bullshit, more screenshots. No one is interested in your damn adventures, we've all gone through them at least twice.

Less bullshit, more screenshots. No one is interested in your damn adventures, we've all gone through them at least twice.

Yeah, all posts looks totally the same, ''Never catch this shitty pokemon'' ''mEEH wasted blabla balls now''. As lusugo said we've all gone through this. But still it's fun to see the thread is still alive ;)

2elawld.jpg

1. Point me in the direction of the rule that says we can't talk about the topic in whatever way we want.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread appears to be in the Discussion board O:

We're just discussing it... Talking about our adventures... Nobody cares if you've done it all yourself or if you're way better than all of us... If you want screenshots, go to the boards made for screenshots... If you don't wanna read what we have to say about the server, then don't read it...

Guys any idea where i should hunt in lvl 46? a very good hunt like 40% per h

2nd

2rcqu05.jpg

Last edited:
lololol pwned by snorlax ;D Back on teh waiting list. ^_^

Edit:
Still on teh waiting list. ^_^

Edit2: been over 2 hours... Still on the waiting list.. ^_^...

Edit3: ^_^... Over 3 hours... I love this waiting list... ^_^...
... Think positive... Positive... ^_^...

Last edited:
Alright guys, after 4 hours, I'm now officially at place one on the waiting list. lol

@Emerald

Code:
19:24 You catch a Pokemon! (Marowak).
19:24 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

100 +/- Supers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back