• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got for sale :

Account with 58 lvl at Jasper.. Named - Artzenho (13 vip days)

Account with 50 lvl at Gold with pokes worthy 60k.. - i can sell just empty account. ( 15 vip days )

Also around 50k on Jasper - 10 USD per 2,5k

Trades made through paypal , im 100 % trustworthy , deal can be make throught Ebay..

Interested? PM me

hook me up with some cash/pokes on jasper :)

Just was going to catch pidgetto to make money , first pidgeotto and then this
jjtt85.jpg

I got for sale :

Account with 58 lvl at Jasper.. Named - Artzenho (13 vip days)

Account with 50 lvl at Gold with pokes worthy 60k.. - i can sell just empty account. ( 15 vip days )

Also around 50k on Jasper - 10 USD per 2,5k

Trades made through paypal , im 100 % trustworthy , deal can be make throught Ebay..

Interested? PM me

Gimme some cash .. im broke i want 2catch this shit ;) btwguys you can trusthim i've bought over 10k from him

Any1 know how much cost diamonts on Brass server ? And maybe know who is selling it ?

so many view this thread, and only 5% post <_<

Yah, i want someone to post lol

@Lolaye gz, ur a donator now xD

@razorblade
i hope ur at waitin list, cuz im 43, and approaching! (1 more hour -.-) we-ll get that magneton! lol
edit: 37at waitin list and gettin a knife to cut my wrist

Last edited:
Yah, i want someone to post lol

@Lolaye gz, ur a donator now xD

@razorblade
i hope ur at waitin list, cuz im 43, and approaching! (1 more hour -.-) we-ll get that magneton! lol
edit: 37at waitin list and gettin a knife to cut my wrist

Don't make me laugh... I've been online all day. lol

Don't make me laugh... I've been online all day. lol

crap. ima suicide. :(

ice been waiting since.. noon? or something.. 3 hours and havent logged in...
lets get that magneton and go hunt cubones and marowaks? XD
edit: didnt u go to school? lol ----- ima go watch dumb&dumber and brb when it finishes or when i login w/e happens first

omg im always on the waitinglist, and then, when i'm in. i dont want to play anymore :p..

crap. ima suicide. :(

ice been waiting since.. noon? or something.. 3 hours and havent logged in...
lets get that magneton and go hunt cubones and marowaks? XD
edit: didnt u go to school? lol ----- ima go watch dumb&dumber and brb when it finishes or when i login w/e happens first

Today's like family day or something... No school xD I was on at like 9 this morning and been on all day xD

How are you guys level 40~ without Diamond Acc? Sell your pokemon, get diamonds & buy it. Who cares about your damn Ivysaur, diamond acc is more important.

Today's like family day or something... No school xD I was on at like 9 this morning and been on all day xD

lol i had to go swimming at 11 am
so when i came back i found a huge waitin list lol

well i hope a snorlax doesn pwn u today, or not before i get my magneton and marowak

edit:
How are you guys level 40~ without Diamond Acc? Sell your pokemon, get diamonds & buy it. Who cares about your damn Ivysaur, diamond acc is more important.

its called being pro. im not gona make a br rich cuz of the diamonds, ima wait till they enable paypal, or make a friend lend me 10 diamonds and ima pay back double when they enable paypal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back