• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a absence of anything remotely close to a sense of humour, but that isnt relevant to the question either. So be quiet and let your superiors speak.

And a absence of anything remotely close to a sense of humour, but that isnt relevant to the question either. So be quiet and let your superiors speak.

Considering his join date, you're superior. Considering his posts and reputation status, he's is. xD

Yea, reputation status and join date really add to the value of ones superiority over others.

Ouch, maybe I keep my luck to myself cause you still owe me an ultra ball xD
Trade luck in ultra ball? D:

They won't add paypal for USA, because to many people will donate for diamonds, and there will be to many on at all times
Well thats racist... cuz we all deserve to pay them(lol) to get our diamonds and scamm shity br noobs

any legendary pokes yet?

Zapdos, random spawn (just like elite four members) at e-central last floor only accesible by fly and there are hardcore pokemons lol

So they don't want to take money, because they don't want to earn money.

Shitty br logic. Nothin ever changes.

No, it's the simple fact over 600~ players will be online per server. Their already making enough as it is, and their not prepared to take on over 5,000+ players.

They released numerous new servers already, and with a huge amount of money they could possibly get from Paypal, it could easily pay for it. If they believe it's as many people as they think it is. Personally I think they should raise the price of diamonds, aren't they like a dollar per?

@Emerald

Code:
19:23 You catch a Pokemon! (Fearow).
19:23 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

5th Super

@Emerald
Code:
21:00 You catch a Pokemon! (Kadabra).
21:00 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

7th Super

Oh yeah, all of you should.

PO PO PO PO PO .. wtf? Does not even related to tibia.

@Emerald

Code:
21:53 You catch a Pokemon! (Magneton).
21:53 You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
70th Great

I am so borreeedddd =[
how come nobaday wanna buy my account, only 300 reais ='[
its worth 300 dollars!
XD
20:51 Sorry, your poke ball broke.<< On Eevee.. haha
i just found out that it has a respawn

haha naooo my tibia acc XD
i dont think i would sell my poke acc o0

but if i have a nice enough offer! XD
its lvl 88 now..
some shexy pokes :p
like worth total in poke stones 1kk~
AND ITS IN GOLD

Last edited:
Selling my account on jasper.
Level 55 with pokes Ivysaur,Victreebell,Magneton,Kadabra,Starmie,Fearow,Drowzee,Golbat,Magnemite ;/.

Hit me with offers so sick and tired of this game gets boring at 50+.
Yea i aint accepting rl cash as i dunno how the fuck paypal works :p so it will have to do with some other payment method like rl tibia or something.

Ill accept rl tibia account or items and cash on amera :p
Btw those people who are my friend's on jaspera and would like my msn just send me a private message cheers :p

CHANSEY = KING!!!!
and Puncker?
humm im selling my char in real tibia for 300 diamonds, or 180k ingame.
112 ed on gaurdia, if you ARE interested just msg me, cyaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back