• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2co4ivo.png

now u play gold when i told u to login on ur super lucky char in gold u told me that u didnt play gold anymore i think u dont even play po anymore and u told serogan to leave this forum when he didnt play... if i am wrong post a screenshoot with ur char in gold bcs i play gold i am online everyday have u on vip and never see u online and when i look at this forum i see that u have catched a pokemon but without any screenshoots..

Mmm i can post i screenshot when im online lemme explain to ya'll, My uber lucky char is not my char it's my rls char its in ruby, I told serogan to get out because he just emberrased himself with meantless posts. anyway i was online this morning on bazzesse also this afternoon you can ask lolaye or Y-abaza ma brotha O_O. BAI

Edit: and what about leaving this forum? this forum isnt about PO, i hope you mean leave the thread, the reason why i didnt put any screenshot was because i just dont upload pictures of other chars.

Edit2: And why would i have to prove im playing PO? ;p

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!
AT LVL 80 EXP DROPS? I HEARD THEY CHANGEd-.-
THAT IT DROPS 80 INSTEAD 75.. THAT MEANS I GOT 5 LVLS ON LESS EXP FOR NO REASON --'

I hope not, if that's the case all level 80+ should get some exp..

23:10 You see Venom Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

:pwhat to do with it?

23:10 You see Venom Stone.
A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve.

:pwhat to do with it?

Yabaza made a new page ,so i copy it so everyone can see it again:p

K then i need 5 lvls more, so now i just need to keep it? thanks.. I think i go for golbat since i have a zubat, but who knows... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back