• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the problem, in gold nobody buys any of them..

hahahhaha ok no one buys them u could sell them for like 10k each which is still better than ivysaur and victrbeel and who said i didnt belive u got dratini? wow man u have a dratini gongratz u are the man now but where is ur other pokes u wrote u have? fking lier rofl

omg :p

k1fadc.png

lol that piece of shit never logs off

hahahhaha ok no one buys them u could sell them for like 10k each which is still better than ivysaur and victrbeel and who said i didnt belive u got dratini? wow man u have a dratini gongratz u are the man now but where is ur other pokes u wrote u have? fking lier rofl

SHUT THE HELL UP!
Seriously wtf is your problem?
i told him what deal to make, haunter is 7k on gold and darkness
7k = 14k.
victree is 7k and ivysaur is around 6k + he got some cash over them, which is a better deal, bazz isnt lieing i was with him i saw the offers i told him which is best.

okay i told you the other char wasnt even my char, that proves you're retarded or aint reading, Haunter 10k? not rly

go take a Xanax & go away

bump still selling account
also has a level 58 on emerald on account, most quests done, everything done for level 60 box 3 but not high enough level if thats your choice of server.

2cz94ph.jpg

2nd Super ball :p

luuuucky i wasted 26k on mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one

edit: yayyyyyy

09:16 Misty: Wow! You're too much! All right! You can have the Cascade Badge to show you beat me.

edit 2: yayyyyy

09:24 Brock: I took you for granted, and so I lost. As proof of your victory, I confer on you this'the official Pokemon League Bolder Badge.

Last edited:
Damn :( I just logged in on my level 50 gold which I have gotten, and there's no items nor diamonds + br server (gold):confused:

I want to sell it for a acc on Jasper. Anybody intrested? :$

@danneel haha same happened to me when i were playing my rls char haha, from then i always brought 1 revive

DANNEEEL!!! Congratz diamond account!
haha..

@Janice!!! GOLD ROX
lots of nice people here, bazzesse, me (y-abaza), some theif called (sophie) you name it!
but if you wanna go to another world, goodluck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back