• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
magmaro.jpg

Gz man

GRTZZZ
at scyther = 500,500,500 dollar for 90 balls
at magmar = 13k for 100 ultra
unfair? :>

@up
prolly as much of us, he got pissed that his 100+ pokes caught didnt count
so he decided not to catch anymore

I suck! cant do desert or ice islands quest ! lol always the team i go or the blocker logs/return with everybody's money cuz i didnt want to pay
or the bloker dies before we pay LOL

@up
prolly as much of us, he got pissed that his 100+ pokes caught didnt count
so he decided not to catch anymore

I suck! cant do desert or ice islands quest ! lol always the team i go or the blocker logs/return with everybody's money cuz i didnt want to pay
or the bloker dies before we pay LOL

SAME! omg im so tired of not finish the quests -,-, i went ice quest yesterday i told them to wait, did they wait? NOP when i came on my riding poke i died to 2 doduos, Y-abaza died at desert quest because the team didnt stay back as he told them to...

@Danneel whats that in your msg box o_O

:pYesterday lolaiee and dartkhame had a quest service (ice quest)
they got 15k by all 15 players 1k each and they just failed at the last place of the quest then lolaiee died and dartkhame tped hisself haha the others players got shocked like wtf he leaved-.-- haha so shit:p u could lure br's by saying give me 500 dl to block the quest lol

Hypno 950 exp Victreebel 850 exp
Hypno is x1000 powerful>.<
at lvl 60 what the best poke for kill Victreebel ?
at lvl 60 what the best poke for kill Hypno?

they got 15k by all 15 players 1k each and they just failed at the last place of the quest then lolaiee died and dartkhame tped hisself haha the others players got shocked like wtf he leaved-.-- haha so shit:p u could lure br's by saying give me 500 dl to block the quest lol

it was not our should it was merksters should

well they want the fucking cash now and im not ready to give cuz i gave 5k to dartkhame and 5k to merkster that was joining the blocking, merkster didnt help , dartkhame tried but we failed now they want the cash merkster dont want to give same with dartkhame , they are asking me and they want 15k from me if so i should 10k from my own cash -.-

well they want the fucking cash now and im not ready to give cuz i gave 5k to dartkhame and 5k to merkster that was joining the blocking, merkster didnt help , dartkhame tried but we failed now they want the cash merkster dont want to give same with dartkhame , they are asking me and they want 15k from me if so i should 10k from my own cash -.-

Just dont give them lol and fuck merkster if he dont give it hes just ego then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back