• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna play until i get enought offer , lvl goes higher - price goes higher - simple huh?

Theres few ppl can assure my trustworthy.

Im gonna play until i get enought offer , lvl goes higher - price goes higher - simple huh?

Theres few ppl can assure my trustworthy.

but if ur selling ur account it means ur tired of this game.
But ur not tired u just playing for cash or what

b82u4m.jpg

Okay, I enter mozilla -> pokemon online and press the mirror (megaupload for example) and download it with the "Usual Download", and then a window pops up, saying "You have chosen to open Pokemon Online 1.2" and "What do you want Mozilla to do with your file?". Now i can choose between: Open File (and then "Open with ->" Some program, dunno which one to choose?) or I can choose "Save file". So I press save file, the "filegetter" (dunno the name in english, "Filhämtaren in swedish") downloads the file, and now I can choose to open it. But if i open it now an IE window will pop up, then dissappear and a new window will pop up saying "Would you like to Save or Open the file?". If i choose to open it, it'll just happen the same thing again.

So, What to do?

Okay, I enter mozilla -> pokemon online and press the mirror (megaupload for example) and download it with the "Usual Download", and then a window pops up, saying "You have chosen to open Pokemon Online 1.2" and "What do you want Mozilla to do with your file?". Now i can choose between: Open File (and then "Open with ->" Some program, dunno which one to choose?) or I can choose "Save file". So I press save file, the "filegetter" (dunno the name in english, "Filhämtaren in swedish") downloads the file, and now I can choose to open it. But if i open it now an IE window will pop up, then dissappear and a new window will pop up saying "Would you like to Save or Open the file?". If i choose to open it, it'll just happen the same thing again.

So, What to do?

I dont know i just know you should open it with winrar, i could send you the file via msn if you want to... if that'll work better

Damn, this game is pretty hard to start :S

Any tips? xD

Use your unique balls you get and use them on rattatas and catch 2.

Then you have 3 (can only have 3 of the same pokemon with you).

Then you can go and fish. And remember to dex all pokes you can. :p

Rep++ plox :$

btw ratattas is underground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back