• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon OT - With Diffrent Systems. Update 1

ANOTHER pOKE FAIL PROJECT.

why does ppl keep doing pokemon ots.
and it doens't even have a custom client with custom funtions

doesnt look good at all. why is a water pkmn using fire attacks? stupid. terrible. All you did was take a pet system and add pkmn graphics.... lame

hahaha i don't know why im laughing so hard but this is fail
pet system haha

its so failure even your looktype bugs into a master pokeball haha

hahaha laugh so hard

its look fun with the levels and magic level.

This explains all:

40139793.jpg

Kthxbye ..

a perfect rip off of a script by josejunior23, no work at all put into it by you.

Well whats going on with the server??

probably gave up already when they realised it was a pointless server with copy-paste scripts...

Lua:
aps_texts = {
        smiles = {":D", ":)", "=D", "^_^", "^^", "^^'", "^.^", "=P", "=p", "=b", ":P", ":p", ":b", "=]", ":]"},
        voices_call = {"HERE I AM", "I LIVE TO SERVE YOU", "DID YOU CALL ME", "WHATS UP"},
        voices_back = {"SEE YAA!", "BYE BYE!", "CYA!", "GOOD BYE :)", "TCHAU?"},       
        no_target = {"I NEED A TARGET!!!", "I DONT HAVE A TARGET.", "NEED TARGET!"},
        no_mana = {"I NEED MANA!!!", "NO ENOUGH MANA..", "IM OUT OF MANA!", "NEED MANA!"},     
        no_food = {"FOOD? WHERE!?", "I SEE NO FOOD...", "NAHH, NO MORE FOOD ON MY SLOTS!", "YEAH...FOOD?"},
        food_voices = {"HMMM...", "HNNHN..", "ITS SO NICE!", "FELL SO GOOD..."},
        exh_texts = {"Hey Comon I'M EXHAUSTED!!!", "CAN YOU WAIT SOME?", "OK, IN ONE SECOND!", "HAAM? DUDE WAIT!"},                    
        exh_food_texts = {"HEY DUDE IM FULL..", "NAHH, I'M COOL...", "MAYBE LATER!!", "IN FEW SECONDS.."}
}
if you look in screenshots you can see that they copy-pasted it (screenshot 2)

Lua:
function onLook(cid, thing)
    if(aps_tools.commands.enablePetLook == true) then
        if(isExhausted(cid) == true) then
            return false
        end
        local pet = thing.uid
        if(isMonster(pet) == true) then
            local owner = getCreatureMaster(pet)
            if(owner) then
                if(isPlayer(owner)) then
                    if(pet == getPlayerPet(owner)) then
                        addExhausted(cid, 2)
                        returnMessage(cid, "[PET-SYSTEM] You see " .. getArticle(getCreatureName(pet)) .. " " .. getCreatureName(pet) .. ", level " .. getPetLvl(owner)  .. ". its belongs to " .. getCreatureName(owner) .. ".")
                    end
                end
            end
        end    
    end    
    return true
end
that's the check creature script too

seriously it's a copypaste shit server.

Back