• Vote in November Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Sprites with Blender

Zell

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
More Pokémons Here
@Zell Moltres is a pain in the ass with the flames xD, that's what I got so far
Try ryhorn, haunter, scyther and vaporeon!!

esigma94

Solutions
Reaction score
That's impressive and so on but... do you use them somewhere (pics)? Did you try to put them into the game keeping their graphic quality? Maybe prepare an example environment with a minimal set of graphics and present a few characters walking around, that would make more sense imho to present their potential. I personally like that style but I think there's no sense in putting another pokemons without any improvements. And if you do any improvements, please note that cuz subtle changes might not be visible so easily.

I remember that you put some pics in another thread (Using blender to create sprites... (https://otland.net/threads/using-blender-to-create-sprites.252078/)) but it was in a very early state.

OP
lyloloq

lyloloq

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
@esigma94 I didn't make them into the game yet because it's so annoying to put all sprites on the client, each pokemon has 8 sprites for each direction, walk and idle, so for just 1 pokemon is 8x4*2=64 sprites for each pokemon, that's why I'm avoiding it lol. But tomorrow I will try to make it. Thanks for the feedback.

Dan Gro

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
That's really nice, but the trick is merging that into otc client

Can you generate back position also?

cheers

Rauz

Reaction score
do anyone know why I can't view these gifs? :eek: I could view them on the first day of posts and now I can't see them even on the phone.

Blackstone

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
do anyone know why I can't view these gifs? :eek: I could view them on the first day of posts and now I can't see them even on the phone.
You can when going into the html code and calling the url directly. I am having the same issue on every browser (no adblock), but it works for many still

OP
lyloloq

lyloloq

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
@Rauz I've sent a message to the staff to get some help with this issue. Maybe I will have to create the thread again. It seems that the gifs are showing for some users only. I wonder if it has something to do if you're signed in on google, because the images are stored on google drive...

Rauz

Reaction score
@Rauz I've sent a message to the staff to get some help with this issue. Maybe I will have to create the thread again. It seems that the gifs are showing for some users only. I wonder if it has something to do if you're signed in on google, because the images are stored on google drive...
yeah, I logged in on google and now it works.

Zell

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Try sprite of a small one like nidorino por vulpix (in Game)

OP
lyloloq

lyloloq

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Yeah man, me too, I understand the hard work with sprites. but it just doesn't work for me XD
I will continue posting new pokemons here...
Post automatically merged:

More Pokémons Here
Machop Family

Bellsprout Family

Tentacool Family

Geodude Family

Ponyta Family

Slowpoke Family

Last edited:
OP
lyloloq

lyloloq

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
More Pokémons Here
Gastly Family

More Pokémons Here
Onix

Drowzee Family

Krabby Family

Voltorb Family

Exeggcute Family

Last edited:

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
awesome project, keep it up and give them all angles

these are best pokemon sprites I've ever seen (in modded tibia client)