• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokemon Universe Online

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
ffaXPCt.png

Please note that the project is still in developement, and a majority of the sprites will be replaced, all new Pokemon sprites, Nature, Exterior and Interior will be replaced, in the process of being made here are a few images of the replacements.​
52ne.png
qhbp.png
gpe8.png
u2n5.png

dzl.png
jfrd.png
t7ge.png

-- Please note that any and every pokemon starting with kanto will be finish, and more over time. Not to mention current sprites will under go many changes until deemed fit.

*Changes*
Squirtle:
kgwj.png

Bulbasaur:
6qax.png

Pikachu:
d04h.png

*Level System*
Unlike other pokemon, each pokemon has a base exp, and when you kill a pokemon, you received the xp that is calculated.
ZmKe0tz.png

• r = 1.0 to 1.5 for wild Pokemon or NPCs pokemon.
    • b = exp base pokemon you defeated.
    • lvl = level pokemon you defeated.
    • pc = 1 (This part was removed).
    • wlvl = level of your pokemon.
    • wr = 1.5 if your pokemon has a disadvantage against the enemy, and 1.0 if you have advantage that is of the same type.
The result of this formula will be the xp you will earn.

Exp per level

Each level will have a different amount so that it can evolve level.

Level of Formula:
Code:
math . bloom (((( 2 * maxLevel / ( maxLevel - level )) ^ 4 + level ^ 3 ) * ( baseexp / 20 )))

• maxLevel = The maximum level you can reach your pokemon
    • level = Level of your pokemon
    • baseexp exp = the base of your pokemon has
*Team*
-> Mappers:
Vital900 [Arthur] ElderDark [Renan], Blez [Darien Corbett] & Aguinho600 [Iago]
Seigh(newly registered)

-> Spriters
Frenvius [Felipe]

-> Codes
BananaFight [Eduardo]

-> RPG Master
Vvdda91 [Victor]

-> Admin
Arthur, Eduard, Renan & Vitor

-> Employees
Cenoura13 [spriting] Dumal [Mapping] & JhonnyGuio [Codes]

Last edited:
Haha looks nice :) Keep the good work up :D I will try it out, on release ;)

Btw i wonder, is Eduardo maker of otclient in the team?

Last edited:
I believe so, hes an awesome programmer so I wouldn't doubt it, but i'll get back to you asap.
-Edit, heres an image of a few sprites used for the gameplay.
kgVVem1.png

@Printer:
-> Coding
BananaFight [Eduardo]
So I believe so.

Last edited:
Wow nice!!

If you have Edward from otclient, then the server will rocks :D

Wow I like it a lot! Can't wait to see some progress. I've actually felt like playing a Pokemon server but no good ones, or at least no good English ones.

Are you guys mapping a custom map for this game or are you styling it after a certain region of the Pokemon games?

Also, the sprites you have shown so far look very interesting, I really like that they are different from the other Poke servers out there.

Looks good so far, don't drop the project.

The only thing I don't get is why you made custom sprites that are so dark compared to the gameboy version of Pokemon.

Indeed it will, saying the majority of the finishing sprites will come close to the end of november, but alot of the map will be finished by then not to mention the majority of the scripts aswell.

Wow nice!!

If you have Edward from otclient, then the server will rocks :D
"Edward" xD

@ Project
Looks super nice, looking forward to see more of the map and features.

Back