• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper PokerOT Double

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
IMAGE:
Code:
http://api.ning.com/files/-I270tmlcp4xtrsFldl66cWaA4hFcbRNe6OTUYzHeA8_/greaterdemon.jpg

place on top of everything:
IP: pokerot.com.br | Port: 7171 | Custom Client

and lower down, put:
PokerOT

2ngr3on.png

could exchange "custom client" for
IP: pokerot.com.br | Client: 854 | The Best Evolutions Map

@Beon,
You don't know what kind of picture you want eh? Since I made 1 for you, you already ask'd like 2 or 3 other pictures to promote your poker server. lol..

@Beon,
You don't know what kind of picture you want eh? Since I made 1 for you, you already ask'd like 2 or 3 other pictures to promote your poker server. lol..

Could be update on client or smth ?

I donnu rly >.<

Cloow your picture looks hoorible, it looks like a cat have played with it & exiT's picture is 100 times better than yours because it looks clean and it has better font effects.

IMO, should be a Evil Jester (or a joker) holding 5 cards with the letters POKER

WOULDVE BEEN SICK, but meh fkkkk u!

Cloow your picture looks hoorible, it looks like a cat have played with it & exiT's picture is 100 times better than yours because it looks clean and it has better font effects.

That's your opinion k ?

If he would wanted a orginal picture with some text he could had done it himself.

Back