• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.4] RetroTibia - start December 14th 2020 - 15:00CET

Server Website/AAC
http://retrotibia.eu
Server Address
retrotibia.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
It will be lowrate, for test its on higher rates

Good luck!

I wont play because I seriously cant invest that much time into another super low rate server just for it to die out within a month or two, that's nothing against you or your work but it's just the trend on these servers. Christmas is also just around the corner so I doubt many people have the time to grind it like they need to.

Constructive criticism; 5x exp rate would be perfect for this kind of server, there are soo many low rate serious servers like this currently and with the player base 7.4 has you're in too stiff of competition to be a real success. I feel if you can offer something different like maybe 5 exp rate, no access to tombs immediately, slightly better loot rate you may find the server more worth while.

Just my opinion though, good luck with the launch!

Jaycee

promo15.png

Back