• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.7] BrosOTS

Server Website/AAC
http://brosots.com
Server Address
brosots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

PuszekLDZ

https://tibia74.eu
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to Bros OTS!
bros-11-11-2022.png

Test server is ONLINE till November 9!
Live server - starts November 11, 2022!

IP: brosots.com
Port: 7171
Client: own client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: POLAND, Lodz, second floor, living room, behind a TV

Website: Latest News - BrosOTS - Test Server (http://brosots.com/)
Acc Maker: Create Account - BrosOTS - Test Server (http://brosots.com/?account/create)
Client download: Downloads - BrosOTS - Test Server (http://brosots.com/?downloads)
Discord invite link: Join the Bros OTS Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/3vSeMkPCks)

Server info:
Map
: real map with custom changes for some spawns and new places (map will be constantly expanded)

Rates
Exp rate: x1
Loot rate: x1
Skills: x1
Magic rate: x1

Runes: create yours own or purchase at NPC

Server type: pvp

I`m open to any suggestions, like a firend that host a server.
// mail me - [email protected] or wirte to me on discord PainInAss#0568

Maybe new place? Ok!
Some new monster or change existed? Done!

I want in first place, to make a space for older players, to they get some fun
after hard day at work, etc.
Chill out and play.. stay at a house for hours or protect a depo like real guard,
chatting with Your buddys!

So.. step in and check it by Yourself. I hope You will find a fun here!

Some more info?
Real Map with custom NPC and some new places (still in progress!)
Training island
Tasks at NPC located on map (low, medium and hard tasks)
Merchan NPC (sell and buy like Djins does)
Better monster attack formula
No soul points
Coin changer
... and many more!

All accounts created by the time of the start (from 9 to 11 November) - on the server start day will receive
7 days of premium account!

A team of two brothers puts all their heart into the work on this server.
So... c`mon Lets Play!

2 days to database wipe

• now You can find a new and redesigned hunting places
  • some new monsters will be added (like a "demon xxx" e.g. Demon Beholder...)
  • we are working on a "fragments" as it will be reward from task - each fragment will give You random item (form crap to hi-end) or gold

time of server start:

---> 15:00 o'clock CET <---
November 11, 2022

Can`t wait for all of You :)

PS - All accounts created by the time of the start (from 9 to 11 November) - on the server start day will receive 7 days of premium account!

Pizza Yes GIF

Bro I would make a quick suggestion that would actually give you more players.

There's currently too many 1x servers and straight down to the facts. I'm betting they do have much better hardware than you. No offense brother.

But if you'd consider doing a 2x exp with 2x skills and 1.5x magic level , people would actually join.
I would try it atleast.

Anyhow wish you a great time with the server.

But if you'd consider doing a 2x exp with 2x skills and 1.5x magic level , people would actually join.
yea, we thinked about that too (we want to add it like double exp/skill weekend or some)

1x is really hardcore bro. Actually back in the days when 7.4 OTS really started up and shined. They were 2x exp. And they were so funny to play, so this could be somewhat of a comfortable factor to drag that nostalgia in from players.

I played here before before GM left us to take care of our son
the atmosphere was very nice, the exp was big, just for fun but fun to play

I hope these changes will not be bad and you guys know what they are doing :)

in general - it's fun to play here, if the atmosphere is as before - it compensates for the exp and skile rate

And we started :)
Post automatically merged:

Due to the start and the upcoming weekend - we are doing a DOUBLE XP / SKILL event!
Remember - only until today, creating an account will give you a free premium account for 7 days!

Any one will help those few ppl online? :)

Last edited:
And we started :)
Post automatically merged:

Due to the start and the upcoming weekend - we are doing a DOUBLE XP / SKILL event!
Remember - only until today, creating an account will give you a free premium account for 7 days!

Any one will help those few ppl online? :)
I`m in !

Hello there!​

Looking at what's going on, we've made the decision to change the rates.

We are making changes:
  • exp is increased to x5
  • skills are increased to x4
  • mlvl is raised to x2

From now on, FACC players can also travel by ship, but at higher prices. We have also added the possibility of training for FACC players. You can see all the changes on the "Server Features" page.

In addition, we are introducing some improvements already working for Premium players (see page Why Premium?)

From now on, FACC players are able to get to the PACC grounds on Rookgaard Island. Apparently, in the mill near the farm, the door was not closed properly...

We invite you to play with us!

we are going to make random events / raids / so hear about further rumors :)

could be a mace when you enter rookgard? and orcish/spike sword after you get to main

Its like you have to buy spells and dont even have for a weapon!

Good server though and good environment, people is helpfull

I did a Rooker on Rookgaard temple enter, he gives a weapon, shield and helmet, you just need to Ask him. I try to make a same guy on main 👍
Thanks for feedback 😉

@Antony Cordeiro and for some main land starting eq:
From tomorrow, after the restart, you will find a new friend in every mainland city. This is a helper that will give you something to start with, but beware, you can only get equipment from him once! I remind you that there is also a helper for newcomers in Rookgaard! Here you can see Domino in Thais, but every city has its helper.

image.png

Back