• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.7] BrosOTS

Server Website/AAC
http://brosots.com
Server Address
brosots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
very nice feature :)
where can I get it?
runes NPC sell them - in every city for 200gp :)
enjoy!

new place - Dragons Cave near Kazordoon

dragon_kazo.jpg

tomorow is 6 December St Nicholas Day

promo2.png

good server
To attract newcommers it would be cool if when you create new Account you get 1-2 days free premmium
Boat cost a lot+spells+runes... I think its a good feature to bring new players to not quit after few days!

The maintenance is complete and the server power rebuild is successful.
The network is already protected against overvoltage and power failure.

In addition, taking advantage of the opportunity, we added new things. They are runes with 10x charge.
At the moment, these are UH, HMM, SD, GFB.
We also added a "Mana Potion" with 10x the number of uses.

image.png

Runes
You buy runes by entering, e.g. "uh rune set" or a multiple, e.g. "5 uh rune set".
Mana Potion
You buy potions by typing "mana potion" or a multiple, e.g. "5 mana potion".

The cost of runes is a multiple of the normal price, while the cost of potions is slightly higher,
but due to the increased mana value we can receive.

The maintenance is complete and the server power rebuild is successful.
The network is already protected against overvoltage and power failure.

In addition, taking advantage of the opportunity, we added new things. They are runes with 10x charge.
At the moment, these are UH, HMM, SD, GFB.
We also added a "Mana Potion" with 10x the number of uses.

image.png

Runes
You buy runes by entering, e.g. "uh rune set" or a multiple, e.g. "5 uh rune set".
Mana Potion
You buy potions by typing "mana potion" or a multiple, e.g. "5 mana potion".

The cost of runes is a multiple of the normal price, while the cost of potions is slightly higher,
but due to the increased mana value we can receive.
amazing :)

I heard that some new pyramid has just been discovered in Ankrahmun... I wonder what's inside...
That's not all..
Apparently, in POH, spiders are growing at an alarming rate and more GSs have been seen than before! Apparently, even a stray adventurer found their nest! Check it
image.png
image.png
image.png

I heard that some new pyramid has just been discovered in Ankrahmun... I wonder what's inside...
That's not all..
Apparently, in POH, spiders are growing at an alarming rate and more GSs have been seen than before! Apparently, even a stray adventurer found their nest! Check it
image.png
image.png
image.png
today I will check it ! 😍

Pyramid is still in work of archeologist, and it will be able to explore tomorow :)

Winter time has come, and with it comes diseases... these have also reached our world... a certain plague has affected the trolls, but don't worry!
Dr. Givaggio is already investigating this case.
He pays for every snot sample that drops from an infected monster!
image.png
image.png

Back