• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.72] Cyra Beta 2

Server Website/AAC
https://newots740.ddns.net
Server Address
newots740.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

download123

Reaction score
IP: newots740.ddns.net
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.72/own client/custom based on OTClient
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland, on a private server with 3 mbits Internet connection.
Website: DDoS protection | CleanTalk (https://newots740.ddns.net)
Exp rate: 10x
Map: Retro RL, self converted and revamped
Runes: Normal charges and prices
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 5 kills gives you Red skull and 7 lends you to a ban.
Skills & Magic rates: 5x Skill and 5x Magic.

More Features:
Desert Quest - team needed
Postman Quest
Balanced vocations
Retro Addons
Custom Points for leveling
Need premium for travel boats

i joined but kept getting kicked 24/7 .. why?

found out doublet quest did not work.

Last edited:
Probably You not using custom OTClient. Doublet Quest. Ah yes missing that becouse I am alone for this ots :p. Greetings.

Probably You not using custom OTClient. Doublet Quest. Ah yes missing that becouse I am alone for this ots :p. Greetings.
I was using your client. I can help with your project if you need a team.
Post automatically merged:

Says your client contains virus when trying to download it btw.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha dude virustotal.com says "No security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious" so stop saying bullshit. Team mmh probably not you. Try set you own server. Two lies in one post very nice dude. You're the person I am looking for xD. Virustotal - 843db2cbd34ff4e839637d9d2570ff7163a054cb7d83183f50ac1c224bf8da51

i would not said doublet quest is not working if im trying to help. im not saying bullshit :p Im saying for me google saying it contain virus when i go to download, but it didnt before!

Just looked at your posts of another baords. You are just random troll but I gonna be patient.
google saying it contain virus
what's that? any logs or what? print screen pls
Post automatically merged:

i joined but kept getting kicked 24/7 .. why?
mmh you using other otclient
I was using your client
first lie
Says your client contains virus
second lie

And btw say me more which scanner says google rlly? I got the file at Google drive so impossible!

Last edited:
Added Annihilator Quest & The Queen of the Banshees Quest in free time gonna add Pradox Tower Quest , Demon Helmet Quest, Draconia Quest. When I finished adding those gonna do so custom boss arenas. So the planes look like this.
found out doublet quest did not work.
Its working now. Sorry i couldn't answer You on dc. But I got hard time irl.
Check ONLINE status OTSerlist and please give it a try, there is no virus in client no print screen from See yoou :O
Greetings!

Back