• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Trapera | Edited Karmia/Vanilla | Start 04/04/2022 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://acc.trapera.net/
Server Address
trapera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Traperians,

We are working on this new edition for a while now, in this post we gonna present you what we've prepared, but before some key statistics from last edition:
  • The server reached 482 players online record
  • There was wars between 4 guilds, everyday for 2 weeks from the start
  • 1364 deaths in Guilds War mode
  • Top level was Thomasino, 272 EK

Start:
04 april 2022 at 18:00 CEST!
All registered players before the start will receive 24h of PACC.

Trapera.net - Create Account

Server info:
IP:
Trapera.net
Port: 7171

Multipliers:
Skill rate: 3x
Magic rate: 2x
Loot rate: 3x

PVP:
Red Skull: 5 frags.
Ban: 10 frags.
1 frag expires 8 hours.
Ban lenght: 3 days.
Experience for killing higher level players.

Graphical Presentation:
For players that discover Trapera: Global Presentation

Last edition was the best of all Trapera's editions but we had still a load of things that made your gameplay uncomfortable.
That's why this time we decided to focus on bugs fixing and some adjustments.

Machete: [Done]
Cutting wild growth took sometimes many tries before success, now it's working after 1 hit of machete or whacking driller of fate.

Knights skilling: [Done]
This vocation was skilling too slow comapred to all others. We improved a littlebit it's skilling.

Paladin SD: [Done]
Players were complaining about Paladins damage from SD, it was too high. We reworked the SD formula and now the damage depends a littlebit more from magic level and less from level. We speak about 10%~ adjustment.

Cap unt: [Done]
We reworked the cap unit in our client to show it entire without commas.

Slime poison field: [Done]
It was totaly bugged, working well now.

Starting items: [Done]
Some starting items were droped on the floor because of bad configuration, now it's fixed.

Strong Haste: [Done]
Utani Gran Hur had bad formula and it was giving less speed that it should, now it's fixed.

Outfits Images: [Done]
Fixed missing outfit images on website, in highscores and characters profile pages.

Characters Market: [Done]
We have added Characters Market on our website to let you sell and buy characters safier. Minimum 30 level for sell.

Wikipedia: [Done]
Added missing informations to our Wikipedia about Feroxa update and new Agardia missions.

Client Acc Name: [Done]
Now it's hidden for better security for players that are streaming, sharing their screen.

Website Items: [Done]
Added missing website items images.

Shop Prices: [Done]
We reworked our Shop Prices to finish allways by 00 or 50 to make it more friendly when buying more than 1 item.

Tasks rewards: [Done]
Tasks were giving too much experience and gold because of the possibility to repeat them 3 times. We nerfed these rewards, now there is 2x less XP and Gold for each task.

Items Box: [Done]
We made a big misstake by adding Items Box to the shop on last edition. It never should be in there and it was a littlebit broken and p2w on the start at the last edition. We apologize for that fail. This time Items Box will be obtainable only from bosses.

SSA & bot: [Done]
At the moment we don't have the techology that will permit us to check PVP bot users to be 100% sure that they are using a bot. We gonna work on it in the future but now to prevent abusing Stone Skin Amulets we made a pull and the community choosen the buy price change from 5000 gold to 15000 gold.

Knights MW: [Done]
They have a real problem on our server to reach the 8 magic level to shot magic walls, that's why we reduced the requested mlvl to 7.

Items speed: [Done]
A load of players were reporting that the global speed on our server was too big. We analysed these reports and we found a bad calcul in all our items that are giving speed, they are giving it 2x more then it should. Fixed.

Yellow Skull: [Done]
When someone get Yellow Skull on the attacker with White Skull and then attacker loose the skull, Yellow Skull was still there if the deffender doesn't lost PZ.
Now if the attacker loose the White Skull, the Yellow Skulls will dissappear no matter what.
There is also 1 minute of PZ for killing Yellow Skull, we work at the fix.

Exeta Res: [Done]
There was 1 second more exhaust for all actions after using exeta res, we fixed that.
Exeta res was not working on runing monsters on low health, we fixed it too.

Loosing House: [Done]
Some houses have no town configurated, so when players were loosing their houses, items were dissapearing from the server because they gone to non-existent town. Now if a house have no town items will go by default to Karmia's depot.

Auto loot: [Done]
Players requested that if many members of a party have autoloot, only leader of the party will take items from bodies with this system, we made that.

Holes: [Done]
Holes could open with shovel even if there was trash on them, now you have to clean first the hole before being able to open it.

Stamina: [Done]
It was completly bugged, that's why we didn't use it. Now we fixed it but we are not sure about making it run yet. We want to add a possibility to regen stamina being online. If we have time to add this, the stamina system will be on.

Dungeon Bosses: [In Progress]
We add a system that clear final bosses if players die in dungeons.

Proxy: [In Progress]
We have deleted the "France" proxy from our client because it was offline and many players tried to connect with it without success at the start. We didn't keep this proxy, because it gave 0 changes in ping.

Blesses: [Done]
Some players were complaining about loosing items on 5 blesses. In our formula if you have 5 blesses you have 0 chances to loose items. We made a load of tests and it is working well but we added logs. Now, if someone loose items with all blesses, we will be able to know what happened and of course refund.

Tutors: [In Progress]
We want to make tutors recrutation, that's why we add tutors position to our engine.

Fields: [In Progress]
Sometimes (rare) fields are spamming damage every 0.1 second, we work at the fix.

Magic Wall: [In Progress]
Shoting Magic Walls on fields that are added by the map editor is not working.

Stack Damage: [In Progress]
When shoting runes on stacked player only 1 player is hitted, we work on a fix.

Bank: [In Progress]
When you have 0 cap and you want to withdraw 15k for exemple, it will give back 5k to bank and 10k will dissapear. We work on a fix.

POI: [Done]
There is a bug, that is live on many servers, you can skip making rooms to pass directly to rewards. We found this bug with friends on a server, it wasn't abused on our server because not may players know how to do that but we fixed it.

Invisible Monsters: [Done]
Now you can shot runes to invisible monsters.

Buying Items: [To Do]
We work on a solution to buy more then 100 units of items via NPCs.

Exeta vis: [To Do]
Is making infinite enchanted staff, we work at the fix.

Sending money: [In Progress]
Impossible to send money to offline players, we work at the fix.

Boat: [In Progress]
When a player write a destination before you and you write Yes, you will swim to that destination. We work at the fix.

CTRL + R: [To Do]
It's not working for making reports, we work at it.

Whacking Driller of Fate: [In Progress]
Unable to use the shovel function for scarabs, we work at it.

Bosses: [In Progress]
Adding some bosses raids near our Towns and the Solo Bosses system.
More info soon on our wikipedia.

Slippers Quest: [Done]
Added more monsters to Slippers Quest because it was too easy and items are very strong.

Hanna: [Done]
Added orichalcum pealrs to NPC Hanna.

Black SQM: [Done]
We already fixed a load of bugs with black SQM freezes in our client. There were still some of them because of monsters spells that has no sprite. We fixed them.

Statuses of these tasks will be updated in this news.
We think that we will be able to complete almost all of them before the start, and finish them just after the start if needed.

Some screens from last edition:

war_3.png

war_5.png

war_8.png

war_11.png

boss_5.png

slippers.png

Last big war between all guilds on last edition:

We hope this is enough to make your gameplay more comfortable. Do not hesitate to join our Discord where we are very active

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Last edited:
I understand that but server needs win some money and it's only 1 use par day for 2 hours.
There are also possibilities to get this card in game from bosses or quest and you can also buy them from players.
About shared exp, it's too late for this change but I will ask our community what they think about that and do modifications in the future if needed
"some" money
1648812324063.png
1648812336968.png

typical player starter pack to play ur server:
pacc (550 points) both access + rashid (1050 points) auto loot (400 points) two amulets one for pvp second for pve 600 points btw its 8.0 so why death protection? gold converter (400 points) and bp for +2 skill but its not important as converter/access/ammy

point system made so you have to buy 2x 1800 points or 1800 + 2x 760 so 20 euro total to have chance against other people on ur server xD

also you can unban ur account in case u get banishment (probably working for ban for cavebotting/auto ssa) + remove rs and server trying to be semi low/mid rate xD

btw how its going fixing fire field bug? ~15 years experience hosting servers seems not enought to fix these bugs on 3rd edition of trapera atleast finally u found server which u can use to milk stupid "war" players

Hey @Adposatnr I miss you :3

Rashid access = 15 - 20 min on our server (we have custom missions)
Djinn acces = 20 - 25 min (custom too)
Both are very easy to do..

Like you said one for PVP one for PVE, some of our custom monsters, mostly in dungeons, got death damages (not physical).

You don't need autoloot or gold converter to play, It's just comfort bonuses.

There are a load of possibilities to get some items from shop in game (daily bosses, solo bosses, dungeons..) you can easy get premium doll drop from these systems.

Unban is not working for manual bans, and when we ban cavebot if it's main char we make first a ban of 7 days, if the player is bottig again then it's delete. Otherwise for noob chars we give instant delete.

Bro I have 13 years experience sure, but It wasn't my only one thing in my life and I never had chance to learn necessery languages. There are also troubles in trusting people, all people I trusted did shit latter that's why I work only with 2 guys and yes we have some limits sometimes. But it's like that. I do my best with what I have

EDIT: You know me for years now and I think you can confirm with me that this ots is the best I never did, It's my little baby and I am very proud of it. I will keep it's development till I reach the top. I have a good community which is pushing me up, maybe I am not the perfect person for this job but with all new editions we have big progress.

I highly recommend this serv ,its rlly enjoyable O do agree there is some pointless donation items but who am I to judge he need to pay host etc ,maybe in future edition he will make less donation items so all can buy em and he still make same profit ,but OT is rlly intresting the map ,the small wars happenijg there and actions . This is where u come with ur small teams and have big joyable fights and quests

I highly recommend this serv ,its rlly enjoyable O do agree there is some pointless donation items but who am I to judge he need to pay host etc ,maybe in future edition he will make less donation items so all can buy em and he still make same profit ,but OT is rlly intresting the map ,the small wars happenijg there and actions . This is where u come with ur small teams and have big joyable fights and quests
Thanks Mirzza for trusting us and your honest comment. As I said, the server is still not perfect and it will take time but we will do our best.
About donations, I swear that If one day I will have the possibility to delete some of these items because my financial situation will be better I will do it.
Last edition had good revenues and It permit me to work on the server 3 months, that's why we had progress. And I think you see that I am not there only for money and ciao bye bye, you make me win money I give you my time to improve the server. That's how it should work

Rashid access = 15 - 20 min on our server (we have custom missions)
Djinn acces = 20 - 25 min (custom too)
Both are very easy to do..
but both cost resources and time even if u can do them early on its better to spent gold to buy points and skip entire quest line while orginally on karmia map u could sell all loot close to depot without doing any quest

Like you said one for PVP one for PVE, some of our custom monsters, mostly in dungeons, got death damages (not physical).
whats the point of adding extra elements to 8.0 if u dont add holy and frigo aswell? oh... i guess it was orginally in datapack or just to get extra $ from second amulet? you probably also just changed monster sd from physical to death element so its not reduced by armor (and shielding/defence) but u dont care about it aswell its just another "project" u will milk as much as u can then try to sell for 4k pln as 100% bug free ot
You don't need autoloot or gold converter to play, It's just comfort bonuses.
ofc u dont need autoloot ur team will wait patiently for looter also everybody love to loot on team hunts right? also no problem with gold converter on start just make lootbag next to two other people hunting same spot right?

There are a load of possibilities to get some items from shop in game (daily bosses, solo bosses, dungeons..) you can easy get premium doll drop from these systems.
yeah sure bro im going to loot all needed stuff which i can use since 8lvl from rotworms and cyclops and bosses at 20lvl np

who the fuck care if u can drop these stuff at 100lvl or do dungs when server is already dying? ur shop is working similar to kasteria/realesta/imperianic just to milk as much as u can during first days u added exp scrolls whats next blessings and aol in store?

Unban is not working for manual bans, and when we ban cavebot if it's main char we make first a ban of 7 days, if the player is bottig again then it's delete. Otherwise for noob chars we give instant delete.
theres no information about it in store so basically somebody might buy points and try to unban himself getting scammed xDD

Bro I have 13 years experience sure, but It wasn't my only one thing in my life and I never had chance to learn necessery languages. There are also troubles in trusting people, all people I trusted did shit latter that's why I work only with 2 guys and yes we have some limits sometimes. But it's like that. I do my best with what I have
i know you for a long time u have tried with every single type of ot server over and over for most of the time you just pick distro and launch server like its ot for years (exactly the same thing you did with trapera) with barely any tests i didnt see such bugged server as first edition of trapera nothing was working there even getting free fixes for default otc was too hard for you i feel sad for janusz trap that he got baited by you and u are using his name since then

You know me for years now and I think you can confirm with me that this ots is the best I never did, It's my little baby and I am very proud of it. I will keep it's development till I reach the top. I have a good community which is pushing me up, maybe I am not the perfect person for this job but with all new editions we have big progress.
you have semi-popular server not rlly best one u did its only because some addicted pvp players choose this server to have fight for week or so and server mostly depends on them if they quit/wont play its insta dedek and once ppl realise how bad trapera is u will try to sell ur "baby"

also you had in ur hands few interesting distros in past and somehow u manage to fail with 100% working servers one example if i good remember was norah world

One of the worsts OTs I ever played.
Trapera and their owner really show how clueless can you be and still run your own OT.

Players can adapt their gameplay as they want and original Karmia had 8 mb map without content, fun, challenge.. Today Trapera can't be compared to original Karmia, there are too many differences. Karmia is only the base, Trapera is more..

If you think Trapera is worth 4k PLN then we can see that you have 0 idea about that.. Death is the only one extra element that was already implanted in engine, that's why we are using it only on few monsters, custom ones. But the objective is to keep the most 8.0 things.. I had a load of requests about deleting PZ from boats, adding holy etc but it will never happen. It's 8.0, not pseudo mix between 7.4 and 12+

Okay I don't know if it's jalous or something else but clearly you have something against me and your criticals are not objectives, at least the most of them, that's why I will not consider them and keep doing my work.

"You can't please everyone"

And do not put Janusz Trap in there, because you know nothing, I have good contact with him and there was no baits. He is accepting our server promotion on his facebook group and likes a load what I am doing with Trapera.

I agree with Mirzza, it is really enyojable and we as Virus Team join. Its not a perfect, maybe also not a very good server but we are not RPG players and we dont need needle server to have a fun :) its funny map and we have small actions all the time, we dont care about SMS shop because on trapera you can kill everyone, it doesnt matter that someone has full eq or ssa bot, it is very important.

Profesorek stop writing bullshitts, go hunt more guards on 7.4 servers for 20h per a day and let a normal ppl who work, have families to play kasteria, trapera, realera and many servers where we dont care about details because I dont have a time to count that monster should att me for 49 or 51 because Defender formulas doesnt work, we all still dont care about it :) you can pm me if u need a new wheelchair, we can donate you

Karmia, there are too many differences. Karmia is only the base, Trapera is more..
congratulations it must be hard to ctrl c ctrl v real map parts like goroma, oramond, okolnir to map i guess that is difference between download & run and ur distro where u can claim more than 4k pln for it right?
Death is the only one extra element that was already implanted in engine, that's why we are using it only on few monsters, custom ones. But the objective is to keep the most 8.0 things.
It's 8.0, not pseudo mix between 7.4 and 12+

UDNpjWf.png

Okay I don't know if it's jalous or something else but clearly you have something against me and your criticals are not objectives, at least the most of them, that's why I will not consider them and keep doing my work.
thats quite funny for 13 years hosting servers u didnt learn a single thing also u didnt even try to learn a single thing what ur next work will be ctrl c ctrl v roshamuul? or buying two banners on twitch.tv from random streamer? ohh i know you will create topic on otland asking for help to fix bug on ur server xDD

And do not put Janusz Trap in there, because you know nothing, I have good contact with him and there was no baits. He is accepting our server promotion on his facebook group and likes a load what I am doing with Trapera.
im not on his fb group however janusz trap is inactive since long time and i would be dissapointed atleast if i were him seems he dont give a single fuck about final product or you are lying

normal ppl who work, have families to play kasteria, trapera, realera and many servers where we dont care about details
"normal ppl" u mean people who start new server every week playing on them 16h a day for 3 days straight then going to 2 gathers and quitting waiting for new server cuz old one is already "dead" for em?

i cant wait for these normal people start crying during fight cuz they lost and using one of these bugs as excuse
1648822079996.png
1648822095967.png
and probably many other hidden

I agree with Mirzza, it is really enyojable and we as Virus Team join. Its not a perfect, maybe also not a very good server but we are not RPG players and we dont need needle server to have a fun :) its funny map and we have small actions all the time, we dont care about SMS shop because on trapera you can kill everyone, it doesnt matter that someone has full eq or ssa bot, it is very important.

Profesorek stop writing bullshitts, go hunt more guards on 7.4 servers for 20h per a day and let a normal ppl who work, have families to play kasteria, trapera, realera and many servers where we dont care about details because I dont have a time to count that monster should att me for 49 or 51 because Defender formulas doesnt work, we all still dont care about it :) you can pm me if u need a new wheelchair, we can donate you
Exactly bro , gm is fixxing bugs every time we report it or he find it ,its not like he started it and let go of server . Im rlly enjoying the serv at least last edition was nice cuz 20 ppl can have fun vs others and I hope it will repeat this edition

We have added Solo Daily Bosses with 5 new bosses, everything explained on our Wikipedia: Trapera.net - Wikipedia - Solo Daily Bosses

The Health Bars bug (Circle & Top of screen) when you advance on level.

We are still working on few bugs, we keep you informated.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Exactly bro , gm is fixxing bugs every time we report it or he find it ,its not like he started it and let go of server .
1648836562207.png

yes hes fixing bugs when somebody do it for him

I don't have problems with ego, like others does, so when I need help I ask for it.
Open Tibia Server = open source projet = community = help each others.
For 75 tasks made on this edition I asked for help 2 times, yeah others are making OTS for me..
You are just pathetic..

That's the last time I answer to your stupid non sense comments

View attachment 66634

yes hes fixing bugs when somebody do it for him
What does that even mean, no one is fixing everything alone, thats just bad business... Of course you ask for help, hire people to do it, etc...
Post automatically merged:

Its a for fun fast ot, if u wanna have slight edge donate 10 euros and u are good to go, if not just fucking play and you will have everything... Its not rocket sience..

Not every ot has to be Tibiantis

What does that even mean, no one is fixing everything alone, thats just bad business... Of course you ask for help, hire people to do it, etc...
yeah ofc but for 13 years he didnt learn a single thing even tho he used to host more than 12 different servers every year xDDD

yeah ofc but for 13 years he didnt learn a single thing even tho he used to host more than 12 different servers every year xDDD
I propose that you need to visit professional help since as Ive read thru the forums you need to talk to someone, seems your brain is carrying alot, it needs to get out.

Hey, the new Trapera starts tomorrow!

We are still working on few bugs and adjustments.

Today we've added the damge to all stacked players when you hit runes on it with crosshair.

We are working also at:
  • Exeta res bug that we found
  • Fields bug
  • Task that are counted twice for 1 monster
  • Magic wall on RME SQMs
  • Buying more than 100 units of items via NPCs

Back