• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Trapera | Edited Karmia/Vanilla | Start 04/04/2022 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://acc.trapera.net/
Server Address
trapera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Kubakos did you fix exp boost from shop so it last stamina time not real time...

Last edition I bought it 2x and then after 15 minutes had to leave house and it went to waste and i never bought it again...

@Kubakos did you fix exp boost from shop so it last stamina time not real time...

Last edition I bought it 2x and then after 15 minutes had to leave house and it went to waste and i never bought it again...
I will see what I can do ;)

if somebody would ask admin is sane
1649241111279.png
1649241176295.png
1649241186721.png

1649241223246.png
1649241249848.png
rVCsIDJ.png

Told you guys, around 2017 i saw first edition of Trapera and thought to myself
"Wow, getting to know this GM it seems like hosting an OT cannot be that challenging"

I gave C++ a shot and now im a backend dev, while Trapera never changed <3
Keep on motivating next generations @Kubakos!

I am adapting my discussions to their level, to let them feel comfortable ;)
That's an excuse for not handling your temper
I won't make efforts for people who doesn't deserve it and are there only for baiting, trolling, hating for nothing.
So you just contradicted the previous and admitted that you are just being yourself, didn't you? 🤭

Last edited:
I am adapting my discussions to their level, to let them feel comfortable ;) I won't make efforts for people who doesn't deserve it and are there only for baiting, trolling, hating for nothing.
You can post anything you want and keep doing that I don't care and I won't change attitude with this kind of persons.
Lucky that there is still a possibility to speak normaly with the bigger amount of the community

I am adapting my discussions to their level, to let them feel comfortable ;) I won't make efforts for people who doesn't deserve it and are there only for baiting, trolling, hating for nothing.
You can post anything you want and keep doing that I don't care and I won't change attitude with this kind of persons.
Lucky that there is still a possibility to speak normaly with the bigger amount of the community
Just chill man, no need to enter discussion with kids spamming random stuff.

Its your server and its free to play. Who doesnt want to play can go to other 1000 servers online atm...

You can always make pools with community for bigger decisions etc,but other than that keep on going on your own.

Its a fun fast paced sevrer which is s change to does low rate boring realeras, kasterias, olders etc

or he can prank that
1649248301876.png

then after few guys spamming sell 100 ms 10 euro tell ppl it is a prank and when the same day u catch 130 ms on cavebot ban him and then unban because "it was unclear if its legal or not to bot" xD

after reading adposatnrs post I thought "wtf is this server maybe 10 players online?"
Online:324

SDXDXDSD????
guys for real if u wanna play ots with schizoid gamemaster go for it but this fkn community is seriously like cancer just ever growing every day.
always QQ all ots are shit then u end up on some polish lsd addicts otserver and donating.
dont get me wrong, if this guy was buying anti schizo medicine I would donate and support him too but it seems like he is just buying more and more and more drugs so soon u can expect "sell exp sheep €5 paypal me fast!!!" when his tabs run out. this fker seems to be on like 750µg an hour.

I wont even comment having 300+ players yet having bugs such as "task counts as 2" and "mwall on rme sqm"??? wtf is rme sqm dude? isnt every sqm rme sqm since u basically make the map in rme?
maybe today is double dose of usage idk nothing makes sense here anymore

Full bot ots
everyone is using auto ssa, e ring balancer, autohealing and gm doesnt ban anyone. GG
Someone lost a battle...

Everyone bots everywhere Kasteria, Realera, Olders, Nostalitous, Medivia only like 5% ppl get banned... Its just that Rifbot is advanced now compared to like 1 year ago

didnt one of those ots have like a script that caught people using auto ssa and auto ering? something like if the equipped item was done in an unhumane speed you would get banned.
why the fuck isnt everyone using that? its not like ur gonna lose players if u disable one of the most unfair things, more likely to gain more players. guess most owners really dont care at all

didnt one of those ots have like a script that caught people using auto ssa and auto ering? something like if the equipped item was done in an unhumane speed you would get banned.
why the fuck isnt everyone using that? its not like ur gonna lose players if u disable one of the most unfair things, more likely to gain more players. guess most owners really dont care at all
It doesnt exist, Cipsoft couldnt handle bots, one random 8.0 ot wont be able either. All these poeple are using bots on all other server...
Fucking punio was cought throwing pots with riftbot on stream and u expect some random dweller not to do it

omg this guys name is GOD VODKAGUN`? XDDDD fuck me im sorry I said anything just forget it hgahahahahah

Back