• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Trapera | Edited Karmia/Vanilla | Start 04/04/2022 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://acc.trapera.net/
Server Address
trapera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
didnt one of those ots have like a script that caught people using auto ssa and auto ering? something like if the equipped item was done in an unhumane speed you would get banned.
why the fuck isnt everyone using that? its not like ur gonna lose players if u disable one of the most unfair things, more likely to gain more players. guess most owners really dont care at all

@Niebieski had this, but you wont believe what punishment he used while got catched boting ! 10% of ssa/ring equipment didint work, instead of delete XD

HAIL OT SERVERS ADMINS, HAIL RIFTBOT AYEEEEEEEEEEE _/

@Niebieski had this, but you wont believe what punishment he used while got catched boting ! 10% of ssa/ring equipment didint work, instead of delete XD

Repeat after me, they get cut off rifbot purchaches and allow rifbot creator to enter their cleint easily... Win win fot everyone

WOW ???XD?? very genious idea, fucking mastermind I swear. having one of the best scripts for war on a server yet using it like a 3 year old would with a ferrari.
Repeat after me, they get cut off rifbot purchaches and allow rifbot creator to enter their cleint easily... Win win fot everyone
yeah I think its been like that for a while. they all work together. thats why servers are short them cuz u buy rif then lose 70% of the time cuz ot dead, unless u start whatever new shit ot is coming up.

I swear in a few years someone is gonna explain that every single owner is in conspiracy with cip and other owners + bot makers and they all split cash in some way.

fukin illuminati shit

WOW ???XD?? very genious idea, fucking mastermind I swear. having one of the best scripts for war on a server yet using it like a 3 year old would with a ferrari.

yeah I think its been like that for a while. they all work together. thats why servers are short them cuz u buy rif then lose 70% of the time cuz ot dead, unless u start whatever new shit ot is coming up.

I swear in a few years someone is gonna explain that every single owner is in conspiracy with cip and other owners + bot makers and they all split cash in some way.

fukin illuminati shit
I doubt they are in it with cips, CIPS is way to retarded for that... But uta not far fatched they work with bot owners for some cut, who doesnt want some extra cash

The past and the future..

Dear Traperians,

The past:

This edition of Trapera wasn't the best.. We though that it will be the most stable one but it was the opposite.
We encountered 3 very big problems:
1. Server crashed once because our dedicated server gone totally down
2. There was a misprint in one of our save system, so when the crash happened, many players lost some items from their houses
3. Too many players used PVP Bots which made PVP totally unplayable and we were not ready to manage that

Aftere these problems, we were very disappointed because we really had a load of expectetions for this edition and we put a load of work in fixing most important bugs.

As main creator of Trapera (I am speaking in my name, VodkaGuN) I wanted to give up. I was tired and these problems which came in the same time additionally to 30 hours without sleeping made me broke down totally..

I reacted very bad and I really want to appologize for that because I know that you invested your time & money and you had a load of expectations too..

To be honest, I have a load of years of experience in creating Open Tibia Servers but I never had RPG servers before Trapera and I underestimated exigences for this type of server.

Many of you are for sure very frustrated and probably strike out Trapera for ever after this edition and I can totally understand that. But for those who want still give us a chance, we will not give up this project.
We will still try to make this server answering to your exigences just out of respect. You deserve that.

The future:
First of all, we will change our attitude, we will become more professional in our exchanges with players and we will stop trying to communicate with disrespectful ones.

We hired a Community Manager. It's someone that I know in real life so he is 100% trusted person.
His job will be to be the principal person that will speak with players, taking care in baning bots, helping when you have a question or when you are stuck, reading your reports and transfering me the most important informations.
This will help me a load in my productivity for new content updates, bugs fixing, marketing and all other stuff around the server.

We will also recruit Tutors that will work in team with the Community Manager.

More discussions with the community need to be organisated to anticipate the biggest amount of problems like there was with PVP Bots. We need to have solutions before it happen.

There are still some bugs and before launching anything again we want this time to have them fixed not at 80% or 90% but at 100%!

We've created a new page on our website where you will be able to follow our latests fixes, things to do and in progress ones: Trapera.net - Changelog

Our plan is to create a long term community, that's why we want to create 2 Worlds:
1. Oldera - life time server
2. Futura - for fresh wipes, before wiping, all characters will be transfered to Oldera.

Your actual characters, from this edition can already be considered as life time characters.

Market & Cast systems are very requested, we have in plans to add them ASAP.

If you have any proposals or bugs that we missed, do not hesitate to discuss with us on our Discord

Thanks a load for reading this message.
Sorry again for this edition and we hope you will give us another chance.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Too many players used PVP Bots which made PVP totally unplayable and we were not ready to manage that
Be the one who allowed botting and try to blame community for your own actions
also top of the cake
First of all, we will change our attitude, we will become more professional in our exchanges with players and we will stop trying to communicate with disrespectful ones.
For sure it takes 4 days for an owner (and his staff) to mature and stop responding to disrespectful messages

Last edited:
Be the one who allowed botting and try to blame community for your own actions
also top of the cake

For sure it takes 4 days for an owner (and his staff) to mature and stop responding to disrespectful messages
I don't blame the community, I explain what happened. I didn't expected that reactions when I allowed the PVP Bot, so only 1 person to be blamed is me for not being ready for that. As I said I allways had servers where playing on bot was normal for everyone.. And I never player on bot so I didn't know that it can destroy the gameplay like it did.

I take this project very seriously and I spent all my life learning on making a load of errors, so I know how to ask myself what I did wrong and how can I make it better next time or at least try.

About disrespectful messages, I though I can transform all negative messages to at least neutreal ones at the end, but it ask too much patience, stress and self control, it became so toxic for me with time so I won't try anymore to "change the world".

Dear Traperians,

We wanted to create 2 worlds, keep 1 alive all time and 1 for fresh wipes to keep all characters for life time but we learned that multi world system is not supported in engines since 2009 year so we don't have it.

It means that before we can do that It will ask a load of time in adding it and taking risks again.

So this time we will make a full wipe, with only 1 world, because after problems we met on latests editions we would like to have some stability.

We are reseting all characters on 10 may at 20:00 CET.

The new edition will start on 19 may at 18:00 CET.

The presentation news will be added on days with things that will change and all needed informations.

Join our Discord to be notified about everything.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Dear Traperians,

We wanted to create 2 worlds, keep 1 alive all time and 1 for fresh wipes to keep all characters for life time but we learned that multi world system is not supported in engines since 2009 year so we don't have it.
Love your "cannot be done" attitude.
It tells sooooo much about this project.

There you go, no excuses now. This will work for TFS 1.2 that you are using.

Dear Traperians,

It means that before we can do that It will ask a load of time in adding it and taking risks again.

So this time we will make a full wipe, with only 1 world, because after problems we met on latests editions we would like to have some stability.

We are reseting all characters on 10 may at 20:00 CET.

The new edition will start on 19 may at 18:00 CET.

The presentation news will be added on days with things that will change and all needed informations.

Join our Discord to be notified about everything.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Of course is never going to happen, but you clearly are not fulfilling your promise of never resetting characters since you are not creating a second permanent world.
You should issue a full refund to everyone since they LOST their progress and you had from day 1 stated that "Your characters are permanent"

Back