• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Trapera | Edited Karmia/Vanilla | Start 27/01/2022 at 17:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://acc.trapera.net/
Server Address
trapera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Mission for rashid is easy done in 20 - 30 mins (depends on your level) same for Djinns. These missions are custom.

Yesterday we've added some more tasks that our community asked:
  • Skeleton
  • Gargoyle
  • Pirate Buccaneer
  • Pirate Corsair
  • Pirate Cutthroat
  • Pirate Ghost
  • Pirate Marauder
  • Pirate Skeleton
  • Acolyte of the Cult
  • Adept of the Cult
  • Enlightened of the Cult
  • Barbarian Bloodwalker
  • Barbarian Brutetamer
  • Barbarian Headsplitter
  • Barbarian Skullhunter
  • Crystal Spider
In total we have actually 97 tasks (repeatable 3 times max).

We've fixed & adjusted new dungeons monsters, some of them were too weak, others too strong!
Same for Hard Annihilator, Magical Demons were impossible to beat, even at 250 level.

Today we will finish updating Wikipedia with new Items, NPCs, Tasks and Monsters.

There is a PACC Lottery on our Discord till the start.

Greetings,
Trapera Team.
Amazing staff ,mqny things to do on this srver but one questions it says 4x difdrent vocation give more exp ,how much % gives exactly?

Amazing staff ,mqny things to do on this srver but one questions it says 4x difdrent vocation give more exp ,how much % gives exactly?
Hey, cool to know that you are hyped by our project!
Exp share is working like on real:
same vocation: 20%
2 different vocations: 30%
3 different vocations: 60%
4 different vocations: 100%

Edit: Webiste may not work sometimes, we are actually working on fixing the 404 - Not found error that some people meet on Interactive Map

Is there anything new for paladins or are they just assasin star simulator?

Any aoe arrows? Or something new

Is there anything new for paladins or are they just assasin star simulator?

Any aoe arrows? Or something new
We don't want to add sans for the moment and I don't think we will add, we want to keep 8.0 climate as possible.
There are new weapons for paladins from dungeon:

1643288258528.png

PS: We are updating Wikipedia today, all items and monsters are updated:

Trapera.net - Items
Trapera.net - Monsters

Yes we had troubles, it's fixed now.
If you think there are fakes just go walk a littlebit in Karmia town :)

Dear Traperians,

This is a post for players that have troubles with our client.
There is a list of possible fixes:

- Client freeze sometimes and there are some black tiles but after the freeze it works again:
1. Go to Options
2. Graphics
3. Disable Vertical Synchronization
4. Set Optimization level to NONE

Restart your client to be sure that things are applied.

- There are black tiles everywhere, the client is broken up totally:
1. Close completly your client.
2. Go to %appdata% > otclientv8 > Trapera 7.0
3. Then delete the folder or keep only hotkey and config files to keep your configurations
4. Launch again the client and it will works well

- There is an error when launching the client:
1. Download this missing libs and install them: vc_redist.x86.exe
2. Try again.

Some bugs were reported and we are working on them.
There will be soon an patch with fixes.
We are also working on a new content update.

Thanks for enjoying Trapera.
Greetings,
Trapera Team

- Client freeze sometimes and there are some black tiles but after the freeze it works again:
1. Go to Options
2. Graphics
3. Disable Vertical Synchronization
4. Set Optimization level to NONE
Friendly advice, your black tiles are most likely due to desync/buggy dash, vertical sync or optimization level has nothing to do with it.
If you don't have otcv8 walking implemented, I suggest you turn off the dash or at least lower maxPreWalkingSteps.
Another way around would be to tweak the viewport dimensions.

Last edited:
Friendly advice, your black tiles are most likely due to desync/buggy dash, vertical sync or optimization level has nothing to do with it.
If you don't have otcv8 walking implemented, I suggest you turn off the dash or at least lower maxPreWalkingSteps.
Another way around would be to tweak the viewport dimensions.
Thanks for info, but I don't have DASH enabled on my client and I had black tiles sometimes. Now when I did this steps it seems to be ok.

Thanks for info, but I don't have DASH enabled on my client and I had black tiles sometimes. Now when I did this steps it seems to be ok.
If we are talking disappearing black tiles on the screen edges, then this is most likely the case, the server sends the tiles to your client a little too late.
It usually happens when client prewalking allows players to move too far from their server position, and the server is not yet aware that the player should receive these tiles.

If this issue reoccurs, feel free to post in the support section

If we are talking disappearing black tiles on the screen edges, then this is most likely the case, the server sends the tiles to your client a little too late.
It usually happens when client prewalking allows players to move too far from their server position, and the server is not yet aware that the player should receive these tiles.

If this issue reoccurs, feel free to post in the support section
Yes I think this is another thing that happens with black tiles.

There are freezes = synchro and optimization works for that
Totaly broken = missing update, sometimes people don't have automatically update and need to delete files I don't know why..
And black tiles that had no time to load = I am not sure if there is a fix for that actually, I asked konradh still waiting answer