• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.1] Pomiary

Server Website/AAC
https://pomiaryots.pl
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

rlx

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to introduce to you my own OTS!

The idea:
Server itself was made over 13 years ago. Nowadays nostalgia and overall boredom made me want to play on and share this server with public.
It may look a bit unprofessional and unfinished (however back then it gave much fun for dozens of people), but it is under my constant development and for better outcome I need advices and suggestions from players.

My goal is to make server with economy based on gold (many occasions and attractions to spend it on), items trading (quite low drop rate), 3-4x exp, lower rates of skill/magic, with active GM, eventul gameplay, story quests and desirable, powerful items to make spent time worth it!

Server info:
Tibia client: 8.1
IP: 62.21.2.245 port 7171
In-game Acc Manager: 1/1.
Host: Poland, home (180/18 Mbps) - however I'm looking forward to make VPS server with a website.
Server is now online! (and will be for incoming months)

Server rates:
Exp: 10x
Loot: 1x
Skill: 25x
Magic: 15x
Rune charges: 5x (shop 1-100)
Regeneration: medium-fast

Quests:
- basic:
Behe
Banshee
Annihilator
Demon Helmet
Black Knight
Orc Fortress
... and many custom!

Map is mostly custom (about 60%), has own "piggy bank" system, dungeons, paid-spawn spots, area bosses, own addon system (in progress), rune merging system.
If you miss classic 8.1 feeling and want to chillout - you're welcome!

ezt38IO.jpg

hBteElT.jpg

RpQgh21.jpg
Hope to see you!

Because I can't edit main post and don't want to wait for report to work, I'will update thread by this post:
Server now works with protocol 8.0 and has new website and ip:

Other info:
Actual server rates:
Exp: 30x
Loot: 1x (custom)
Skill: 30x
Magic: 20x

MAP
Discord or ralexi#1813

Server is still being updated and it is fully playable at this moment.
Feel free to join and give an opinion!

Bump!
Actual server rates:
Exp stages:
x20 1-20
x15 21-40
x12 41-60
x9 61-80
x8 81-100
x7 101-110
x6 111-120
x5 121+

Skill rate: 10
Magic rate: 6
Loot rate: 1

Server is getting more activity, last time update is visible there.

During last days I have introduced task system (Credits to @Limos) and many wands and staves for higher lvl (65-250) mages.
Server essential mechanics are getting shaped - more plans for updates at the website or on server discord Pomiary 8.0.
In the nearest future I will add/remake hunting places, quests and instances,especially for newcomers and higher lvl.
I would like to see more fights, but forthat we need bigger playerbase - log in, check out and have fun!

Attachments

Server has a slight activity, however to kill strongest enemies and get the best items we need to gather more players!

During last days has server received several updates:
  • updated every monster damage to atk/skill formula and set correct armor/defense
  • changed dmg/atkspd ratio for paladin and knight
  • updated/changed/balanced crucial spells formulas
  • added npc with unlimited repeatable tasks giving the possibility to summon unique bosses (for lvls 100+)
  • introduced outfit bonuses - every outfit, despite worn addons - which give slight buffs
  • to ease start on mage and druid - equipped them with lmm and hmm runes and lowered the requirements to use them
  • improved and redesigned serveral areas and introduced underwater world with high-lvl mobs
  • replaced addon npc requirement from cash to items (monster requirements)

Next steps to improve gameplay:
  • new areas for lower lvls (minotaurs, dwarves) with multiple quests to slow down and expand early game pace
  • limiting access to dragons/hydras (to stop moving from rotworms/ghouls to dragons at lvl 20)
  • revamp of areas surrounding main city
  • replacing teleport between cities with npc's
  • adding functions to many obtainable items (e.g. keys, boss summoning items and other gadgets)
  • normal/rare/epic/legendary and unique items drop system instead of items with stiff bonuses like now

Outfit bonuses:
CITIZEN: speed 10, 60 HP,
HUNTER: speed 15, dist 3
SUMM: regenerate 4mana/1s
KNIGHT: 3 club, 3 shield
NOBLEMAN: 2 melee skills
MAGE: 3% mlvl
WARRIOR: 4 sword, 40hp
BARB: 4 axe, 40hp
DRUID: regens 16hp/4s
WIZARD: regens 16mp/4s
ORIENTAL: regens 4hp/s
PIRATE: not yet set (players suggestion)
ASSASSIN: 2 sword, 10 speed
BEGGAR: 4% mana, 15 fishing
SHAMAN: 60hp, 50 mana
NORSEMAN: 4%hp, 1 axe

Cobrafang Dagger is fully functional. After you gain it from Albrecht's task, you must find a secret place, where you can use it to summon the Basilisk. Once you do it, find it somewhere in the nearby area (signed by purple flame). Be careful because once you go down, you won't be able to come back by the stairs till it is not killed. You can only summon one boss at once!

To summon Abyssal Predator go underwater and find 5 engraved stone tiles around -2nd floor and place 1 fish fin on each tile. Go to mysterious flame and click it. Only one boss can be summoned at once. It spawns on random locations on -2nd (examples at minimap screenshot), but also sometimes on -1st floor.

Attachments

• SPOILER_abyssal_predator.png
    SPOILER_abyssal_predator.png
    553.9 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
  • albrecht task npc.png
    albrecht task npc.png
    649.8 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
Bump, Tibiantis is not yet online, so come and spend some time and chillout on the 8.0 custom server. :)
Following updates are planned and slowly being implemented:
  • new unique spells and rune for druid vocation (implemented)
  • new bosses and dungeon (Diablo in the Sanctuary),
  • item abilities (crit, skills, effects etc.),
  • new items (glacier/magma sets, 8.6 bows and crossbows), (sets - implemented)
  • excellent versions of items with unique animations (more info at discord channel),
  • new quests, tasks and locations for early-game stage (partially implemented),
  • revamping core map elements to make old map more attractive,

Last edited:
Have you ever played MU Online? I did and I still love it. I come back to this game every year, just to listen its music, sfx and.. stare at shiny excellent items that I and every player wear, mostly for showoff.

Because Tibia is mostly endless grinding mixed with fights (here - only grinding due to small playerbase), so why not make it more exciting, surprising and rewarding by letting players obtain something special and valuable by this way?
My own interpretation of mixing those ideas looks like this:
10.02.2020.gif

I know you might have already seen these kind of items in silly and greedy SMS VIP premium promocao shops, but here they will be fully available for everyone - especially as rare drops, but also from rewards of dungeons or future questlines. Even if my playerbase evantually will rise higher, it will always be fully F2P.

So far only a small part of items drops is implemented (about 30), but it will be continued to every single equipment part. System works like in good old MU Online - e.g. knight set starts to drop from GS/BK, but its excellent equivalent starts to drop from Behemoth, ending at Hellfire Fighter.

If my skill in animating and editing items will rise, changes in already created items may occur.

Last edited:
Have you ever played MU Online? I did and I still love it. I come back to this game every year, just to listen its music, sfx and.. stare at shiny excellent items that I and every player wear, mostly for showoff.

Because Tibia is mostly endless grinding mixed with fights (here - only grinding due to small playerbase), so why not make it more exciting, surprising and rewarding by letting players obtain something special and valuable by this way?
My own interpretation of mixing those ideas looks like this:

I know you might have already seen these kind of items in silly and greedy SMS VIP premium promocao shops, but here they will be fully available for everyone - especially as rare drops, but also from rewards of dungeons or future questlines. Even if my playerbase evantually will rise higher, it will always be fully F2P.

So far only a small part of items drops is implemented (about 30), but it will be continued to every single equipment part. System works like in good old MU Online - e.g. knight set starts to drop from GS/BK, but its excellent equivalent starts to drop from Behemoth, ending at Hellfire Fighter.

If my skill in animating and editing items will rise, changes in already created items may occur.
If you were to use OTC and make shaders for items, same or even better effects could be achieved, without the need to make new sprites or animations.

I love the new equipment and I like MU Online too.
Thanks, that makes me wanna create more with even bigger joy!
If you were to use OTC and make shaders for items, same or even better effects could be achieved, without the need to make new sprites or animations.
Maybe someday, however now I'm fine with effects I'm gaining atm.

Recently I had some time to make another items to test some different styles and here are the results.
At this moment I know I must remake dragon scale items, double axe, noble armor and mace effects, the rest is good enough at this moment.
eq 23.02.gif

Looking forward for some opinions which style would you like the most.

Website is now more friendly for newcomers as it contains more info about the custom content. Last changes are shown in last news.

I managed to walk 10 squares then I crashed, instantly crashing when I try to log on.

You have spotted new items that I put in the house nearby temple - to prevent debugs and deaths - pleas download latest tibia.dat and.spr and paste them to folder with Tibia 8.0 client.

Server is online again!
Now it has new name "Rafidea" and domain "rafidea.pl" and its located in Poland, Warsaw.
I'm not making new topic, because it is a continuation for testing and still there are many things to do or finish/polish.
Map is significantly refreshed and expanded - its fully playable, but not ready for the official start yet.

Hope to see you there!

So far we have several active players playing for more than one week with peak of 8 at the same time. Server is changing many things for better - I listen to every proposition, so feel free to come and be the part of it!
Remember to download .dat and .spr to prevent debugs.

Back