• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

nicek, let me explain, exp stage here is not really settled up, i mean one of monster can give you more exp than on rl tibia also other monsters can give same exp like wolfes, exp stage here is really modern but i can tell you its very nice in playing, i played on beta tests with normal exp and its really good.

i know it may sound wrong but in practice it works very good.

Last edited:
depends on what monsters you will grind :) i would say for sure, it's faster and more enjoyable than on rl tibia :)

Corruption as it goes with custom community, its polish server so most of will be polish players ofc but i think that most of will use proper english if they will meet someone who's not polish player, about team of server, almost all of us can speak english with more or less properity :)

Also we made facebook fanpage under name: atlantydaworld

keep looking at it thus we will make there many contests, one is already in progress

Last edited:
yea.. im just waiting, for the server to open
where can i find the ip?

*maxxad i just want to know the ip so i can play later on...

*up
Thanks

will be nice if you put latest news, server info, etc in english TT

It is in polish atm but we will make something for your comfort soon.

By the way.

WE HAVE ALREADY 321 REGISTERED USERS!

News is incoming, please wait some minutes. It's very important news.

It is in polish atm but we will make something for your comfort soon.

By the way.

WE HAVE ALREADY 321 REGISTERED USERS!

News is incoming, please wait some minutes. It's very important news.

just make a english site? And maybe polacks that doenst know any english word should learn english? because this fails now
anyway goodluck

just make a english site? And maybe polacks that doenst know any english word should learn english? because this fails now
anyway goodluck

and maybe you will start to learn polish? remember stick have two ends.

I have to agree with ganstuh Krusty123.. Having both an english section on the website and forums would help your server's community grow. You may even want to consider a br and mex section as well so more players can chit chat and organise rpg tea parties.

I've seen several OT websites which have a multi-language feature. With the click of a button everything is translated from x to y. They were little flag icons at the top of the page.

So far I've really liked 'finding' things in the sand lol. I've never seen that before =)

Have you guys found anything interesting that you've really liked so far? Maybe areas on the map? Funny npcs? Unique houses/landmarks?

Anyways, I'm just waiting for the server to come back online and I'll be online!
See you there!

Last edited:
yes we have english forum section, also we are gonna make 2 help channels one for pl one for eng, i can tell you that, also we still working on main site and it will be translated soon.

Back