• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

to make server "american" we would need to buy another server in usa, which means more cost's. Also we dont really know how big is "american ot market".
Server is atm hosted in europe-poland, becouse it's more comfortable for administration, head of the project have it's hosting place around 60km from hes house so if it's needed we can be on the place.

Bump! New GM! Bots wont flee!
bot1z.png

this is just first peneality, second is 24h on roof, third is equal to banishment

Yes! Yet another update!

Hello everybody in this beautifull and suny sunday! On the beggining i want to thanks for all players that supports us and still beliving in our project, to be honest it's becouse of you that server is still growing and building up - you adds us shitload of motivation!

What have we introduced:

* Small bugs in spells are fixed
* Map bugs (borders etc)
* We added 40 quests!
* Fixed npc talkactions failures
* Added very cool respawn of wyrm's
* Added missing loot buyers npc's
* Added missing addon npc's
* Fixed 2 pz bugs
* Added 4 hard and complicated quests
* Fixed respawn of POH
* Added new NPCs

To make you more entertained, we are publishing more screenies :)

43805088.png

18392482.png

57026964.png

lol1i.png

lol2hh.png

52177259.png

67979899.png

I tried this server. The map and story line is amazing but I was insanely confused on where to go and what to do in the main city

10 players.
You doing it wrong..

oldschooler server is online 24/7 :)
estrona.info or atlantydaworld.pl try both i personally prefer by estrona ;)

summ that's not our fault that there are not so many "rpgers"

Last edited:
exp rate is aimed for rpgers if you dont like such exp rate then dont play.

Since last post there were some updates going on. Lots of new territories have been added to playable map. Plenty of quests for various levels have been added aswell! Big terrain of Tiquanda is almost finished, only some scripts are missing.

As someone said, site of the server will be not only in polish language but it will aslo be in english.

Just today, the head admin announced that every account made this week will recieve 3-days premium account gift for a nice start. If you want to check the server, that's the best time to do it! Bring your friends, let them bring their friends and so on. Lots of exploration, questing, zones awaits for you!

Despite holidays, there are people working on server all the time. There is temporary forum section for other-than-polish players. Everything will be split after dividing site into 2 language site.

why should we make reset? if we will do it, only players that plays atm will be sufferd due to it.

Well you kinda failed at start.
You should have waited with opening the OT. After like 80% of the players left 30 updates came.
At the start you couldnt level, because there were no hunting spots. Everything me and my mates explored where caves with bugs and rats (you got like 1000 of them) and it was kinda annoying.
Also there is still no paypal donation method so there will be no chance for people out here to get premium ftw..

I really like custom projects like this but all that exploring on such a slow character made me bored as hell :/
Server seems to be pretty amazing tho

yes summ we failed abit, start was too fast and too brutal but we dont want to make any resets, amount of players is 10-17 and growing daily, i wish it will finally grow to more like 50, time will show. At the moment we are thinking about running second world but that is on the "discussion" progress

Last edited:
why run second world, if there are just 13 players (only good thing: all start again from level 1 on second world)

yeah i think its better to run second world than doing reset which will lead to overall crying of these players that plays atm.

If we do restart now, we probably get 200online once again but you can't tell that it will last for ever. It will most likely fall down to 100, 70 and fianlly to 20 or 10 like now. Doing restart now will only hit those who gave the server chance of reborn. What's more, they won't give us 2nd chance.

If we do restart now, we probably get 200online once again but you can't tell that it will last for ever. It will most likely fall down to 100, 70 and fianlly to 20 or 10 like now. Doing restart now will only hit those who gave the server chance of reborn. What's more, they won't give us 2nd chance.

Ohh,please.You are talking about this 10 people ? What is better 4 U-having new server with 150 people online or having this 10 faithful players and couldn't maintain dedicated server of them ?

From a player perspective better for me is to make restart right now or to make new server with similar exp stages and without this mistakes from the start before the start of competitive,better made servers like RA( ;) ) or Grim OTS(sry that I'm talking only about polish projects).

Back