• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Cyleria - [10.07.2017 - 17:00]

It was evident right away that you were joining the server to comment in this manner – with the intention of taking screenshots and spreading the pictures on the internet. This wasn't your first attempt, but of course, it's easiest to play this way when the people reading it don't know the full context of the situation. We can recognize a toxic person, just like many other experienced administrators from Otland, and surely many will understand our approach. As Hoppre mentioned, we will continue diligently removing such individuals from Cyleria, those who don't join to play and get to know the server but to satisfy their unfulfilled ambitions. Best regards, and despite everything, I wish you a pleasant day.

PS 1. Your desperation has been noticeable for quite some time, evident in your reactions to our comments or those of others on this forum. It's astonishing that only now you've decided to unleash your emotions in this premeditated situation. Remember, you can always create your own server and show others how it should be done. I support you in that and wish you success, but you must change your approach first because there's too much frustration within you.

P.S 2. We didn't delete your messages; Discord clears messages when a user is banned. We certainly wouldn't want to do it manually :D
Nothing was immediately apparent because I'm checking ots for myself and today it came across yours :D This was my first attempt. Nothing was taken out of context. You're confusing me with someone, I casually saw that he got banned, I'm just observing what's going on :p You can't recognize any person because you are toxic yourself. From what I've managed to notice and read discord it's when someone has an opinion the two of you bros try to squash them.
Once again I would like to point out that you are deleting people who have a different opinion to you, there is nothing you can say so I suggest you get treatment if you can't talk to players :p
Nobody here has any unfulfilled ambitions unless YOU with the server :D Nice copy of vesti :p
My desperation? please show me the comments and reactions :D
I go in I see what's going on and unfortunately it's not as colourful as the administration makes it out to be.

You need to change your approach brothers, too much frustration in you.

You are right you didn't delete MY messages because they are NOT MY messages.

I wish you to learn how to talk to the players, I also recommend the dictionary and the word 'argument', 'Constructive criticism'.
I also wish you a good day dear brothers, respect yourselves and the players. Let the disease not progress, maybe it is not too late to go to the doctor, for real. <3 <3 <3

I'll be following what's going on every day and showing the world the truth.

Have your messages been deleted by discord too? :D

Detective Kettle

Last edited:
Cylerians, let's celebrate the Summer Event together on Cyleria that has started 🌴🍹
On this occasion, today at 21:00 (CET) we have prepared special gifts for you.
To claim them, don't forget to log in to the game 💛

giveaway owoce morza.png

The player is treated like trash here, the administration thinks it is the best in the world and the server is fuc##d up like a prost####e's a#s.
This is just one small example, if anyone wants to they can go on discord themselves and scroll through what's going on.
I warn you, it's a waste of time, nerves and money.
Apparently 500 online on the site and there are about 50 players in the game, active in chats 20 ~~ + xlog on the trainers :D
You should be grateful to the administration for creating such a great OTS and instead you came to OTLand and complain, it is clear that you are not objective. Don't just show a snippet of conversations, you can see by the others statements of the administration that they care about the server and are working on it's development.

"500 online on the site and there are about 50 players in the game"
It may be true that sometimes there are only 50 players in the game, but when it comes to counters, let's be honest - currently every OTS overstates them or doesn't show them at all.

Cyleria is constantly being developed and has a lot of it's own content, in my opinion, it is not worth listening to the haters and it is better to play and check it out by yourself.

You should be grateful to the administration for creating such a great OTS and instead you came to OTLand and complain, it is clear that you are not objective. Don't just show a snippet of conversations, you can see by the others statements of the administration that they care about the server and are working on it's development.

"500 online on the site and there are about 50 players in the game"
It may be true that sometimes there are only 50 players in the game, but when it comes to counters, let's be honest - currently every OTS overstates them or doesn't show them at all.

Cyleria is constantly being developed and has a lot of it's own content, in my opinion, it is not worth listening to the haters and it is better to play and check it out by yourself.
Thank you for your opinion and recognition. It motivates us to further develop the server. Regarding the statement "500 online on the website, and there are about 50 players in the game" - Mr. czaja152 misinterpreted the given values.

Currently, the information on the website "Total online: 705" refers to all people in the game, including AFK players. This is explained in the "Who is online" tab on the website:
Online: 366 active players (in the last 24 hours: 690 people)The given number is the sum of active individuals without AFK players. You can check the total number of players with the "!online" command in the game.

This means that there are currently 366 players in the game, and 690 people logged in within the last 24 hours. I agree with you that most servers inflate their online numbers, but we are proud that we do not engage in such practices. This is a great achievement considering that the current edition has been running for 3 years, and we aim to attract even more players through frequent updates.

We do not complain about the activity on our server as well as discord, which is very large. Huge content and a lot of everyday things to do (which the bot won't do for you) makes it good.

Last edited:
The surprise ending to today's Boss invasion 😎
It was the Dice Event, where you collectively won:

🔹 2525 summer event seafood
🔹 112 safe-conduct to the colosseum

During the invasion, a record-breaking number of players were online, as seen in the first screenshot.
Things got heated – just as fitting for a Demonic Spawn ❤️‍🔥🔥

2023-06-25_18h06_48.png

2023-06-25_18h01_28.png

#EventEmergency ⛵🛟
We have event fruits for you that Luana needs 🍉
To receive them, all you have to do is take part in the fun on our Facebook ⛱️

bg — kopia (8) — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia.png

Our facebook group Community Cyleria.pl celebrates its 6th birthday 🥳
We decided to celebrate it, so today at 19:00 there will be a birthday giveaway 🎉🎊

Link to the group 👉 Community Cyleria.pl | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/cyleriapl/)

358149250_846546293526921_3670277244777056_n.jpg

Giveaway on the occasion of the 6th birthday of Community Cyleria.pl has already appeared on the group 🥳
We invite you there to celebrate together and pick up gifts 🤩

Group: Community Cyleria.pl | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/cyleriapl/)

2023-07-05_13h06_44.png

Enter the game today at 20:00 CET and get a safe-conduct to the colloseum for free 🔥

giveaway glejt.png

PvP Event & Boss Invasion 💀 😈
Cylerians, here are the plans for this Sunday:

🕒 15:00 CET - PvP Event
💀 we start in the "Arena" teleport
💀 you don't lose anything by dying
💀 entry to level 3000 without mc
💀 reward: pvp tokens for everyone

🕠 17:30 CET - Boss Invasion
😈 we start in the "Bossy" teleport
😈 you don't lose anything by dying
😈 Additional Creeper Invasion
😈 reward: shop points, bonus levels
and an enchanted chest that will be won by one person 🔥

Stream with gifts 🎁
During the invasion, we will launch a stream on Facebook Live with gifts for viewers.

collage.png

Update 🏆 Max level system
Discover the benefits of the new Hall of Fame system 🎖

update - hall of fame.png

Finish the sentence 😎 There are no wrong answers 🤣
We will reward the best comments here 🔥

And how to get the Hall of Fame statue in Cilleria, you can read here
👉 Cyleria 8.60 | Supported Tibia OTS Mobile Client – Android (https://bit.ly/Cyleria_Hall_of_Fame)

bg — kopia (9) — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia.png
ENG: The one thing I deserve a statue for is...​

New content for Tower Siege is here! ⚔️
You can find a description of the update here 🔥

What is Tower Siege?
For those who don't know - we are in a hurry to explain in a slimmed down version.
Tower Siege is a MOBA Event where two teams fight against each other
and their main goal is to destroy as many opposing towers as possible.

collage.png

Tower Siege for the first time on the Aidawood map 🔥
Join to MOBA Event only at cyleria.pl ⚔️🛡️

If you like tower fights (e.g. LoL, DOTA),
then check out the event every Wednesday and Saturday at 19:00 CET 💪

a.png

[Hall of Fame] Cyleria: Dioxar has reached its current maximum level!
His statue appeared in the Hall of Fame on the top floor of the depot.

7 more HoF statues and the reward chest will be unlocked for the whole community. Congratulations! 🎁🎊🎉
More about the Hall of Fame 👉 Cyleria 8.60 | Supported Tibia OTS Mobile Client – Android (https://bit.ly/Cyleria_Hall_of_Fame)

2023-07-29_10h06_18.png

Update 1/2 💻📱 New client of Cyleria
Check out the new version of the game for PC and smartphones 🤯

🎮 Full description of the update

5nD3AFb.png

EnlqBk3.png

📢 If any of you had a problem with installing the new mobile Cyleria client on your smartphone
– try to download it again from the first link on the download page 🙂

Let us know on priv if everything is ok 💪

Screenshot_20230804_205624_Cyleria_OTS.jpg

🔴LIVE Boss Invasion on Cyleria's new client 🤯
Description of update 1/2 ➡️ Update 1/2: new game client

We changed the look of frames for unique items 🤩

Download the new Cyleria client here:
➡️ https://cyleria.pl/?subtopic=downloads

Description of update 1/2, which applies to the new client:
➡️ https://cyleria.pl/?subtopic=update-03-08-2023

1.png

Which bed do you like the most? 🤔
via Facebook Cyleria.pl

You can find the latest Cyleria client with new features and looks here. 🔥

bg — kopia (8) — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia — kopia...png

3x Exp Event is here! 🚀
Get revenge after a hard week at cyleria.pl 🧡

3X EXP EVENT v4.png

Which mobs do you like more? 🤔
via Facebook Cyleria.pl

Download the new Cyleria client and discover all the changes in items, monsters and features
➡️ Cyleria 8.60 | Supported Tibia OTS Mobile Client â Android (https://cyleria.pl/)

asdasdasd2213.png

UPDATE 2/2 🪙 Private Shops System
Discover private shops on Cyleria.pl and take Tibia's trade to the next level! 🤯

Update description 👉 Cyleria 8.60 | Supported Tibia OTS Mobile Client â Android (https://bit.ly/Cyleria_Private-Shops)

Coded: @Aboamen & @Syiko. Thanks for help guys!

Tibia Private Shops - Cyleria.pl.png

Cylerians, thank you all for the positive reception of update 2/2,
in which the new unique system – Private Shops debuted 🥰

How do private shops in Cyleria.pl work?
1️⃣ open your shop
2️⃣ add items to the offer
3️⃣ choose the currency you are interested in
4️⃣ wait for the first buyers 😎

This is the only such system in Tibia, which you will find only in Cyleria.
So forget about the tedious writing of purchase / sale offers in the chat and start trading more effectively and conveniently 🤩

2023-08-23_18h34_06.png

[Hall of Fame] Cyleria: Waryjat has reached its current maximum level!
His statue appeared in the Hall of Fame on the top floor of the depot. Congratulations! 🎁🎊🎉

More about the Hall of Fame 👉 Cyleria 8.60 | Supported Tibia OTS Mobile Client â Android (https://bit.ly/Cyleria_Hall_of_Fame)

2023-08-26_11h03_36.png

📢 Cylerians, here are the plans for today:

🚧 Global Save - 17:00 CET
The world of Cilleria will be offline for a few minutes as we upload a practical addition to the private shop system.

🎁 Giveaway - 19:00 CET
Every online player will receive a lord exp which will definitely come in handy for tomorrow's 3x Exp Event.

🎥 Stream + giveaway - 20:00 CET
We are organizing a mini event during which you will be able to get strange chests.
We will stream the event on Facebook Live. There will also be prizes for viewers.

Attendance is mandatory, no excuses. See you in the game! 🔥

Tibi11.png

Double giveaway on play.cyleria.pl 🎁
Today at 17:00 CET exp pots for everyone online, and later we will be giving away extra blessings.

Mandatory presence! 😎

giveaway exp potka.png

🤣 You won't see such situations at Cyleria OTS!
Private Shops is a system thanks to which you can open your own private store, similar to those in Metin2 🏪

In fact, you sell a dozen or so items at the same time, and you set the currency and price in advance! 🤑

More information about this system ⤵️
Private Shops System – Cyleria.pl

c8b8ff59a329be8f2ed1e245dce0b408.png
(meme via OTland)​

Triple Giveaway at go.cyleria.pl 🎁🎁🎁
Today, at random hours, we are giving away lord exp, extra blessings and stamina dolls. Be cautious!

This is the perfect addition to the 3x Exp Event, which lasts until October 22 🔥

giveaway jajka wielkanocne green_cleanup.png

Mega invasion at cyleria.pl 👹😈🤖
Today at 19:30 CET we will meet in the boss room, where you will face three bosses and a Fire Stone 🔥

During the invasion, we will launch a Facebook stream with gifts for viewers! 🎁

mega inwazja.png

Back