• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.6] Bloodcrab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.bloodcrab.com/
Server Address
login.bloodcrab.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Pluto

Reaction score
[BLOODCRAB]
Launch date: 20.02.20, 18:00 CET

Bloodcrab is customized YurOTS map with RL Tibia parts, a mix of RPG and FUN server. Explore Rookaard and Mainland world - you will spend fun times on both Islands, fighting mightiest monsters and solving world problems. Start as weak, new player in Bloodcrab world and become the strongest version of yourself by finding well rolled items, upgrading them, wearing addons and completing most difficult quests, where teaming up may be necessary. All the vocations will find their spots for solo and group hunts.
  • There is always something new every couple of days, so you won't get bored quickly!
  • Every vocation counts - choose Mage or Druid for powerfull pets and aoe dmg, Paladin for strong, critical strikes or Knight to block most powerfull monsters on the server.
  • Browse the map online.
  • Find random rolled equipment and upgrade it, to perfection!
3.png4.png
1.png2.png
This is one of my first OTS projects, I'm constantly fixing all the bugs appearing and adding new content. There are no plans for character restarts, but everything depends on the amount of players over time. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated! Interested? Check the website: CLICK HERE.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlx
Dragons took control over Gengia! Face the beasts, but be careful - they look stronger than usual!
72VXoRf.png

• Increased number and power of Dragons;
  • Dragons cast more spells and may summon Dragon Hatchling;
  • They are faster and provide more items and experience;
  • Dragons are not afraid of the death anymore, but are weaker to elements;
  • Gengia is now a burnt place!

More, global changes:
  • All the regenerations, including items are doubled;
  • Some little map changes.

My thought at first glance:
  • for the donation benefits - optional, but not necessary
  • I really enjoy the view of simple yet good looking map you've made, would like to play on it
  • rates suits me, but hopefully you got much endgame conent since its going to be achieved quite fast

Too bad I have no time to play atm, but surely gonna visit you.

Today I made some changes to knight and paladin, as MS/ED dmg is too high compared to others, especially RP, that should deal more single target damage, while mage does better on aoe. So, let's see the differences:

• Attacks and spells for paladin and knight are buffed - weapon damage, skills and level matters more. It is a response to MS/ED buff, which gave more spell dmg on level ups. Now, there should be no "weaker" vocations or dominating ones;
  • Stamina regen changes - regens much faster above 40:00, so we have 50% bonus for longer times;
  • "/report" command is added. Your reports are vital for server growth!

Get ready for the new event, special boss will appear in the evening!
giants.png
  • Pyre Land increased!
  • More and stronger Giants on the northern-west part.
  • Behemoth, Giant Cyclops, Cyclops Worker and Cyclops Warrior are dropping more valuable items.
  • Behemom will appear!

Server is still being developed, updates are constant, making the world bigger and more fun. Newest update:

• Rookgaard expansion. New areas on southern side of the island.
  • Terramites got to Rookgaard castle, probably allured by wooden barrels with Monk's food supplies.
  • Dark Monks moved to higher floors.
  • Terramites kill task available.

The goal is to make server RPG, if you want to be a part of the project, check out the website. See you!

Status
Not open for further replies.