• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe] [8.6] Evorium High Rate, Android Client, Reborn, New Spells, Monsters, Items [03.05.2024] NEW EDITION

Server Website/AAC
http://evorium.eu/
Server Address
evorium.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

Guralztr

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score

It's time for another enhanced edition of evorium.eu What's new in this edition: first 3 access like VIP, First Access, Liberty Bay Access are open for all, new exp stage, new outfits, changes in items, runes and spells, changes in reborn system, unlimited number of reborns, over 20 new quests, over 20 new experience spots, updates several times a month, and many new events.​

Start events:

• Top 10 players received 50 premium points,
  • First 100 created accounts will receive 20 premium points,
  • All gathered players in the GM house an two hours after start will receive one item from the item shop.
  • The first 50 logged-in players will receive 25 premium points,
  • the guild with the most online players 3 hours after the start will receive 15% additional experience for 24 hours,
  • every week the guild with the most frags will receive 5% additional exp for a few days of the week,
  • the first three players who reach 5 reborns will receive 50 premium points,
About Evorium

Evorium is a custom map high rate server with teleports to the a lot of exp places, quests, events, and raids. In towns which you can reach by ship you can find hidden exp places and quests, our cities: Avadon City, Cyclops Land, Thanathia City, Furathan Town, Pirate Island, Karahan Desert, Beholder Swamps, Turtle Land, Svargrond, Lost Land, Rio Varen, Liberty Bay and Azgard.
In every city you can find statues which gives you addon when you click on it!​

Screenshot-2023-11-09-140238

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135951

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135918

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135847

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135823

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135755

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135341

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135654

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135609

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135546

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135444

Screenshot-2023-11-09-135511

Screenshot-2023-11-03-232216

Screenshot-2023-11-09-235235.png

summons2

masmort

morthur

lb2

raid.png

Last edited:
150 created accounts will receive free premium points. Evorium start tomorrow. See you friday 19:00 CET

Looks cool but i see in a screenshoot that something is brodcasted in polish.
also the how to start is written in polish..
is this another rexia.pl server? where u have to know polish to play? :/

gave this server about two weeks of play time so far raid never happens cause of course there is never a gm or w/e present to make it happen not enough exps top 4 players or 5 for that matter run bots from quests to most exps taking them 24/7 not being able to exp properly not even getting a chance to catch up obviously cant kill them if pvp turns on cause its off for most of the time they just kill you on the spot it becomes very boring very fast its a no brainer why the server cant keep players
nothing is balanced here.

Also those stones you see on the picture ye those they aint nothing either does not drop anything useful for you but thats if you ever see them spawned but ey cant go wrong with newbie uh you get from them cause its not like you dont get it at a start of the game :)

gave this server about two weeks of play time so far raid never happens cause of course there is never a gm or w/e present to make it happen not enough exps top 4 players or 5 for that matter run bots from quests to most exps taking them 24/7 not being able to exp properly not even getting a chance to catch up obviously cant kill them if pvp turns on cause its off for most of the time they just kill you on the spot it becomes very boring very fast its a no brainer why the server cant keep players
nothing is balanced here.

Also those stones you see on the picture ye those they aint nothing either does not drop anything useful for you but thats if you ever see them spawned but ey cant go wrong with newbie uh you get from them cause its not like you dont get it at a start of the game :)
On my server, raids start automatically and are organized by support, so you must have just missed the right time. If something was wrong in the previous edition, I apologize and invite you to a new, improved edition with lots of new content, so I hope you'll find something for yourself and stay with us longer. I invite you on May 3rd at 6:00 PM. Latest News - Evorium (https://evorium.eu/)

New edition starts on May 3, 2024 18:00 CET
  • First 100 created accounts will receive 20 premium points,
  • All gathered players in the GM house an two hours after start will receive one item from the item shop.
  • The first 50 logged-in players will receive 25 premium points,
  • the guild with the most online players 3 hours after the start will receive 15% additional experience for 24 hours,
  • every week the guild with the most frags will receive 5% additional exp for a few days of the week,
  • the first three players who reach 5 reborns will receive 50 premium points,

1713990193018.png1713990215513.png1713990239583.png1713990254955.png

My advice would only be that when you announce a server like this, giving it such a long wait time to even play while teasing it just dulls thee excitement, I as well as many other people will most likely forget this is even a thing when it's finally open..

My advice would only be that when you announce a server like this, giving it such a long wait time to even play while teasing it just dulls thee excitement, I as well as many other people will most likely forget this is even a thing when it's finally open..
Only 7 days left! I hope this doesn't dampen your excitement, and I hope you'll join us. I'll remind you in priv massage before the start. Write your nickname in a private message, and you'll receive a small gift.

Back