• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Exodis new game-play - Starting 28/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://exodis.eu/
Server Address
exodis.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
If you want to GET some people or keep it alive for more than 3 days dont make 8.6 edition anymore. People are playing 8.0 or 12+ version. Exodis has a really huge advantage as map, other dmg formula or just feeling. But you cant make again 8.6 version while ita totally dead, noone is playing it anymore.

Make 8.0 edition, write to small streamers to play (give them something) and I can promise you that you will have 100+ people for longer time.

I am playing exodis every edition but I wont join anymore because ita gonna be dead in 3 days. 8.6 is dead for 3 years?

Make it a little harder with not SO big status, let small teams to join.

Different skill rate becouse we have our own formula for everything including damage.

Its just your opinion about the yellow skulls, you dont need to kill low levels if they attack you. General game Play will make that random people won't attack everybody. There will be no point. Look at this different way, it won't be changed ma te.

Imma put info about getting those 3 days tomorrow
It's only a few days before the start, any news of claiming 3 days of gold acc for testing and providing feedback?

If you want to GET some people or keep it alive for more than 3 days dont make 8.6 edition anymore. People are playing 8.0 or 12+ version. Exodis has a really huge advantage as map, other dmg formula or just feeling. But you cant make again 8.6 version while ita totally dead, noone is playing it anymore.

Make 8.0 edition, write to small streamers to play (give them something) and I can promise you that you will have 100+ people for longer time.

I am playing exodis every edition but I wont join anymore because ita gonna be dead in 3 days. 8.6 is dead for 3 years?

Make it a little harder with not SO big status, let small teams to join.
i disagree, 8.6 is the best version ever, i will not even try anything else, because the new one are just bad....

A bit more then 2 hours until start!

Everybody register now! Latest News - Exodis Classic (https://exodis.eu/)

Remember, Exodis 100 active players = 500 active players on rl map servers!
That means, if we have 100 players, you'll feel the same as on rl map with 500 players!

3 Days of Gold Account has been added to players who helped on Test Server!

1622209294111.png

Ok, im done defending this GM... This serwer is once again for fast cash, he ignore players tips, and what they think, every person who dissagree with him on DC get banned....

Serwer is really interesting,.. propably i will get ban here too, but i rly don't care. Find a better serwer don't waste your time, and money on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are doing well xD
As I said, one thing u are good one is banning ppl for nothing xD
ban.png

Ok, im done defending this GM... This serwer is once again for fast cash, he ignore players tips, and what they think, every person who dissagree with him on DC get banned....

Serwer is really interesting,.. propably i will get ban here too, but i rly don't care. Find a better serwer don't waste your time, and money on this one.
what did you expect after another try to destroy the server which has low players amount anyway, do you think you'll be able to play it? if it's so damn bad, you've no right to play it anymore.

I didn't even try destroy the serwer before you starting insulting other players, The on person who is destroying the server is YOU! This is teh only reason why there are so low players, Btw u did me a fovor, i will not waste time. I suggest You to change name exodis for Zombie, cuz is running while is dead xD This even start as dead.

Now i promise to you I will let everyone know what kind of person you are, and i we will see how many players you will have on another edition xD
Post automatically merged:

Wonder why when this server was owned by another person, every edition was amazing, even without events, task system, herbalism, and another systems. It was always above 250 active players... not like in your when 70% of it is mc xDD. Is it weird? don't you think?

Last edited:
I didn't even try destroy the serwer before you starting insulting other players, The on person who is destroying the server is YOU! This is teh only reason why there are so low players, Btw u did me a fovor, i will not waste time. I suggest You to change name exodis for Zombie, cuz is running while is dead xD This even start as dead.

Now i promise to you I will let everyone know what kind of person you are, and i we will see how many players you will have on another edition xD
First of all, you're telling people to NOT PLAY exodis, after that you're loggin into game and playing 24/7 BY HANDS. (something wrong with you?)

Second thing is, iam the Admin - i DON'T have to introduce everything that YOU JUST WANT into game, if i don't you're acting like mad child, who didn't get candies. (woulnd't give you 28 years)

Third and the last thing is... As it's just for "money" like you said.
Everyone know hosting server - cost
The work done - cost

If every edition was so bad, why you're sitting here from 10 years? Talking the same shi**s every edition it's boring.

The reason why there is so low amount of players - as 90% people said, it's the CLIENT VERSION 8.6 + NOT Real Map in one. These days people prefer choosing better 7.4 ( old school feelings ) or 10+ client which gives alot more options.

This is the end of conversation, i think you should just keep quiet instead of making urself a jester in forums.
Gl in future.

The serwer is hardly a week old, and there are already 10-15 active players online on weekends, dead on arrival and I hope he never relaunches another server as this one will likely shut down soon so don't waste your time and especially... don't waste your money. Admin said he expects 200+ players online at launch (there was max 90, including people on MC and admin's chars but more on that below).

The funniest thing is the admin artificially boosting server numbers by creating multiple accounts to just give an impression of server being alive. At first, you could tell easily because they were lvl 8-15 characters who despite being online all day long for 5 days straight, had no level, no skill, no mlvl gains whatsoever. Ultimately, my mate called him out on it and listed I think around 12 chars that he was doing this on - his explanation was that 'every server does this' and since then, he started botting on them just so it doesn't look as bad and obvious.

You'd think well, maybe it's not that bad... you now need to understand the nicknames he came up with for these chars to grasp the level of intelligence this guy presents here, his chars for example are:
  • Chuj Zlamany - 'Broken Dick' / 'Fucking Dick' (I guess)?
  • Kurwa Jebana - 'Fucking Bitch'
  • Kutasek - 'Small Dick'
  • Fiutek - 'Small Cock' - another way of spelling the above name
  • Twoj stary - 'Your dad'
Such a creative and intelligent guy, not to mention breaking his own server rules.

I'm glad this server is dead, the admin yet again showing he's an imbecile and deserves every one of his servers to die a swift death.

Wonder why when this server was owned by another person, every edition was amazing, even without events, task system, herbalism, and another systems. It was always above 250 active players... not like in your when 70% of it is mc xDD. Is it weird? don't you think?
Also you should know it was 10 years ago when we had 250+ players on both servers exodis and oraculum, and you should know the times are gone becouse nobody want 8.6 + custom map anymore. Also the owner from the begging it's still the same dear Gacus ;)

You'd think well, maybe it's not that bad... you now need to understand the nicknames he came up with for these chars to grasp the level of intelligence this guy presents here, his chars for example are:
  • Chuj Zlamany - 'Broken Dick' / 'Fucking Dick' (I guess)?
  • Kurwa Jebana - 'Fucking Bitch'
  • Kutasek - 'Small Dick'
  • Fiutek - 'Small Cock' - another way of spelling the above name
  • Twoj stary - 'Your dad'
Such a creative and intelligent guy, not to mention breaking his own server rules.

I'm glad this server is dead, the admin yet again showing he's an imbecile and deserves every one of his servers to die a swift death.
Of course, mr Rizzixe.

1622977377063.png

You have to be a great fairy tale writer to write such imaginary fairy tales with ur friend ;)

Last edited:
First of all, you're telling people to NOT PLAY exodis, after that you're loggin into game and playing 24/7 BY HANDS. (something wrong with you?)
Yes! Ofc i was 24/7, specially on dragon lords, and on 3 MCs xD... i was logged in because u made players do that to pump up online ppl, when ur char is offline ur stamina is not regen so fast... don't you remeber?
Second thing is, iam the Admin - i DON'T have to introduce everything that YOU JUST WANT into game, if i don't you're acting like mad child, who didn't get candies. (woulnd't give you 28 years)
But i do agreed with you. U are the admin, u have last word! But who was actink like a child? You couldn't even talk with ppl, when someone try to blame your stupid ideas u just banned him!, When i wrote post abowe , what u did? You banned me into game... sooo childisg... Greetings for Dufe on DC who blame your stupid ideas - get banned... Same as Maniek. So who is actimg like mad? xD. Don't you have simmilar age as me?

Third and the last thing is... As it's just for "money" like you said.
Everyone know hosting server - cost
The work done - cost
As i told to you, I do understant that! Thats why i decide to help by buing points... it was mistake, my bad. But u are looking only for fast cash, players gave you many tips to put server that will be for a long time, when new players will came every days, but what the he... better add soft, endgame items to sms, make it pay to win and close server after mounth from start? xD

If every edition was so bad, why you're sitting here from 10 years? Talking the same shi**s every edition it's boring.
I was playing this serwer from 2008, when it was owned by different ppl... when it was online 700+ players not MCs. And 2012 when it was 250/300+ also without mcs

And i belived it will be same this time, but it wasn't, u have maybe 7 active ppl with 3-4 mc xD GOOD JOB
The reason why there is so low amount of players - as 90% people said, it's the CLIENT VERSION 8.6 + NOT Real Map in one. These days people prefer choosing
better 7.4 ( old school feelings ) or 10+ client which gives alot more options.
Who said? another ghost people you listen too? xD Because literaly one person said that, and i know who it was

This is the end of conversation, i think you should just keep quiet instead of making urself a jester in forums.
Gl in future.
Yea i will not act like yuo do, i am not a hypocrite like you, wehn u are telling one thing, and doing another xD...
And i belive everyone know who is a jester. Just they can't tell it to you because u are imidietally banning them. GL

Also you should know it was 10 years ago when we had 250+ players on both servers exodis and oraculum, and you should know the times are gone becouse nobody want 8.6 + custom map anymore. Also the owner from the begging it's still the same dear Gacus ;)

Of course, mr Rizzixe.

View attachment 59399

You have to be a great fairy tale writer to write such imaginary fairy tales with ur friend ;)
And when someone wrote on discord that these are all your chars, instead of saying they are not and banning them for breaking your own server rules, you decided to leave these accounts alone, attack the guy who accused you of it, say every server does the same and then banning him on discord for raising it. Definietely what an admin should do and how he should act if accused of something that isn't true.

Lets ignore for a moment the fact that this screenshot proves absolutely nothing and just appreciate that you would be incompetent enough as an admin to potentially expose a player on a public forum, facepalming hard here.

Are you Potar? Because i don't think so...

Are you Potar? Because i don't think so...
You srsly know NOTHING about exodis :D :D :D But imma tell you, so maybe u get to know SOMETHING!

Potar was one of first players of Exodis / Oraculum ( called before Silmarillion 7.8 )

He decided to TRACK whole exodis map and then run an (Exodis stolen COPY) ;)

After i meet him in real life, he decided to never do it again.

Seriously, if you think Potar was the founder of Exodis and all the good editions, you must be mentally broken :D :D :D

Wonder why, the person who reaaly wanted to play this serwer, who wrote a lot of guides, on forum, who wanted to help every new players, jut to make exodis/oraculum great again, is now agains to you personally? But maybe you are right, maybe i am clown. And mayby a lot of players who are now banned, and who are still trying to play are wrong, and You are THE ONE right person there... Maybe! Let the 'future' xD players decide

You srsly know NOTHING about exodis :D :D :D But imma tell you, so maybe u get to know SOMETHING!

Potar was one of first players of Exodis / Oraculum ( called before Silmarillion 7.8 )

He decided to TRACK whole exodis map and then run an (Exodis stolen COPY) ;)

After i meet him in real life, he decided to never do it again.

Seriously, if you think Potar was the founder of Exodis and all the good editions, you must be mentally broken :D :D :D
ok, maybe im wrong, but now this don't have really matter. But even if he stolen this map, HIS EDITIONS was much better than yours. xD

So now you are threatening me? xDDDDDDDD

20210606_134131.jpg

"13:39 God Exodis: a message to gacusi that this is not the time, that there would be a lot of players on 8.6 + custom map, everyone will 7.4 or 10+ and it was fully confirmed, no team wanted to punch here even for any money because they simply do not play already on this version, especially on the custom map
13:39 God Exodis: and let him understand it
13:39 God Exodis: and not trying to look for a problem with the administration
13:39 God Exodis: And how to slander the server again
13:39 God Exodis: playing on it
13:39 God Exodis: I will visit him, let him not forget that he sent me a transfer and I have his adress
13:40 God Exodis: because I hate people like that"

But the problem is i can't slander teh server while playing on it because i get banned xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.