• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.70][Custom][Starting 05/02/2011] Vardius RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time can i create account and get premium points?
i have some problem with this fuckin clocks

creat it now and write here ur nick
i will give u 100 premium points

Frags System changes:

* White Skull
Time: 15 minutes
* Red Skull
Length: 10 days Frags(Daily: 3 | Weekly: 7 | Monthly: 14)
* Black Skull
Length: 20 days Frags(Daily: 3 | Weekly: 7 | Monthly: 14)

didnt u chenge skill rates to 10x and magic to 6x???

The map seems to be fucking nice. I give you one tip: if you make a custom ot you have to put like experience rate 5x. That will attrack more people than the currently 3x rates ;). I will try it out soon. A project like this, needs players! Good luck.

gotta say the mapping is nice, but the rotworm cave is to small mapped. wont like blokkers there, also the first floor of the dwarven cave contains dwarf soldiers.. not good for starters.
Edit: thank you for using my monsterpack btw :D. Glad to see that. I can update it for you btw.
Edit 2: You can only train 100 minutes with full soul :(.

Last edited:
i think about changing training system
from 1 soul/minute to 1 soul/10 minutes
and i would be glad if u could update it for me :p becous loot items that ids are 10k+ its little bugged

Well i like the ot, we just needs some players but i guess they will come, did i understand it right that you need to pay for premium?

Yeah that will really suck.. You should just make premium free and add some basic items to the shop, such as crystal coins, dragon scale mail, royal helmet, boots of haste, etc. Else it wouldn't attract alot of people.

i agree with u guys, buy premium acc is really sux, i think u should consider it

Yeah so I Donated like 5$ weres my points?

Last edited:
Bug report?-- Silver rabbits drop dragon thrones..
Ghouls drop some comb that needs to be reported to Gamemaster

Last edited:
NO.... WAY... this ot really rocks! but exp rates SUCKS COOOOOOOOOCKS!!!

I can't seem to figure out how to pm you Venn..

so
I donated 5$, I got the free 100 points for Creating an account early;
From your script I should get 600 points right?? (for 5usd)

More like $1.40 x 5 = $7usd

What Im saying is I used your script to donate 1$ for 100 points and get 20 free points(from paypal) I did that 5 times

So where can I buy that "exp token?"

you can buy them at temple Thmuis

hts7br.png

Status
Not open for further replies.