• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.70][Custom][Starting 05/02/2011] Vardius RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so Vip players will be overpowered and kill all frees? thats shit, nobody will play if you put all that advantages to vip players, 32 new spells to vip players, Nice imagination

vip players will play...

Vip rly isnt nothing to be worried about on this server..

Promise...

its online now. sorry for that. we should put back on it faster but all of us where sleeping.

i will fix it soon.

CONTEST!

To enter the contest must make a movie that promotes our server!
Videos can be reported HERE by adding them to the end of February 2010.

Contest Rules!
-each user can do more than one movie
-maksumalna length of the movie 10 minutes
-Your creativity counts!

Awards!
Due to the small number of players will be rewarded with the first 2 places.
First place 300 points
Second place 100 points

We invite you to join in the contest! Be the first and ddodaj his movie already HERE!

Last edited:
Fault of the ISP. Leads burned them or something. They alredy fixing it now. sorry for problems. We back online as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, serious damage occurred. the expected date of repair defect is Monday. We apologize for the problems.

As i said, if you want i can host it for you.
Got loads of experience with it. Just ask around

It would be great. Unfortunately, at present, do not even have access to the files. server is disconnected from the world: <

also thought about adding items to our server and our own monsters. what do you think about it?
maybe own image - sprites ?

While we are helpless, we can think about taking a server more attractive.
maybe you have any ideas? maybe you want to help?
ideas for graphics, scripts, objects? maybe something related to the plot of the game?
Counts all what makes that the game will be more interesting, addictive, will give more joy with each level achieved.

Last edited:
Some tips:
- Don't make custom things, I do not like that.
- The server was oké, but you should do something about the spawns. They are to huge. People do die alot (especially knights), when they do enter a spawn where directly are 3 dragons lords or so.. You should make more solo / duo spawns.
- Also you should take a look at some monsters such as pirate ghosts.. They are immune to all knight spells and melee spells, meaning they can only be killed by mages. This will also mean you shouldn't at them to a normal spawn, because knights can't hunt them and will die when they are trapped. A few is oké, but you added like 10 ghosts..
- You should also make more quests where knights can chooise between different kinds of weapons (axe, sword, clubs), mages between wands/rods and items with magic level +1 and the same thing for paladins.
- Finally you should take a look at npcs. Should be able to send more items at them.. also meaning items such as fire swords, knight armors, etc. Only one rashid sux ;).

Only one rashid sux ;).
There are also djinns but in diffrent places. :>

I will try to fix spawns.

For now what we want to do:
1. fix loot of all monsters
2. add more payment method (Zaypay, Contenidopago)
3. fix paypal script to add points automatical
4. fix spawns

Last edited:
I mean the equipment seller in every town does sell to few items, just wanted to make that clear ;). I should also fix the most important things to get players , before trying to earn money with it ;). Mine issues are the most important ones. If you fix that, you will probably have more players. Mayby you can add hunting tasks at the start and make the Rotworm spawn huger at the start, so it wont get that hard to get starting money ;).

good idea. and about npc in towns you mind to introduce a more diverse inventory sells?

You cant sell all the tiems you loot ither... I couldnt sell crown armor; ect... should be able to sell alllll loot... couldnt sell alot of my armored stuff.. just sold alot of weapons..

Status
Not open for further replies.