• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.70][Custom][Starting 05/02/2011] Vardius RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the Vip feature now??

Last edited:
yes. each experiance token cost 20k

so u wont take off the pacc at the shop? :~
at least put the premium spells for all players, that is what sucks everything .-.

Yeah; The exp coin thing should be in the shop aswell.. for like 50 points or somthing.

Yeah they need the spells; and what if they didnt get the chance on the free 100 Points that we all used on premmy

Also You def.. need some staff... people need help.. Stair bugs and all kinds off stuff happens when your not on.. Zweden is stuck (stairbug)

Also your guild thing on the site that shows the lowest level and highest lvl it backwards; its saying my lowest lvl member is my highest and my highest is my lowest

Last edited by a moderator:
Quadruple post...

sisko-facepalm.jpg

I will give the server a shot, seems fun :)

@Topher, next time, if it's possible (dunno if it's disabled in this section) use the edit post feature. Thnx

EDIT: I looted "sand" from a Carrion Worm, check that out

Last edited:
I will give the server a shot, seems fun :)

@Topher, next time, if it's possible (dunno if it's disabled in this section) use the edit post feature. Thnx

EDIT: I looted "sand" from a Carrion Worm, check that out

Name in-game?
//Lyshia

Just to give advice:
- The nightmare should be removed, many exploring people dies by it.
- The pirates spawn should be reduced and alot of pirate ghosts should be removed (knights can't hit them).
- The respawning time of creatures should be later, they respawn to fast.

Further:
The ot is uber nice, more people should come!

Become a VIP! Take advantage of new opportunities now!

Spells for vips witch lower colldown!

New hunting areas!

New Quests!

1elyl0.png

Where is the reg "Ethereal spear" for vip?

Edit: Whats does this mean?? 17:34 You must have the first Dark Spirit in your soul.

Only spells that has cooldown higher then 2 second have become vip spells.
Vip spells it normal spells just exhaust is lower 2 times.
Edit: Whats does this mean?? 17:34 You must have the first Dark Spirit in your soul.
you need do quest to hunt there. (first room only)

Only spells that has cooldown higher then 2 second have become vip spells.
Vip spells it normal spells just exhaust is lower 2 times.

you need do quest to hunt there. (first room only)

So I donated again and it hasnt gave me my points.. again...

Lol, so Vip players will be overpowered and kill all frees? thats shit, nobody will play if you put all that advantages to vip players, 32 new spells to vip players, Nice imagination

Lol, so Vip players will be overpowered and kill all frees? thats shit, nobody will play if you put all that advantages to vip players, 32 new spells to vip players, Nice imagination

It's just all the normal spells with half the cooldown.. no extra dmg or anything
Like UE is 10sec cooldown instead of 20

This server is the best server i have played in a very long time there is no over powering what so ever!! If anything there alot of nice player on here, just gets borring with no enough people online..

--Why is it down?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.