• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Altaron MNORPG | Custom map and client.

Is there going to be english translate? if so i will definetly play it! and playing atm but kinda hard xD

First you have to create a forum account, then go to your email and activate it. Then you go to account manage, choose your password and then you can make your characters. Be aware that your username for the forum will be your account name for the game. Also it's a lot easier if you have Chrome as your browser because you can translate the page into English.

Some hunt with Damyn :> we have luck golden helmet (35k) this axe 2 hand 15k and skull legs 15k ^^ sword shit 5k

When we going back we loot 2x zaibatsu (sword 6k ea) so Damyn is fuc***** lucky charm ! XD

I got really excited right up until the middle of the first post.

yes, too bad its polish man, you ruined the whole project..

I ruined it? Say that to hundreds of players that can enjoy first ever server, that they can play with their own native language. And by the way, it wasn't my decision to translate it.

I ruined it? Say that to hundreds of players that can enjoy first ever server, that they can play with their own native language. And by the way, it wasn't my decision to translate it.

This server is basically useless for English players. If you ask me, English is a central language that everyone seems to learn at some point, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish players etc have all managed with the English on Real Tibia and every other server, why is this one different. I understand it wasn't your decision to translate it but if you could do updates in the future to allow multiple languages to be chosen by the player that would be great. I would love to play this server, but I can't because it's in Polish, it's not too bad I can use a translator but it still comes as a massive disadvantage.

Of course if it's your server so you decide on what happens, I just hope you'll choose options that aren't as selfish as this is to essentially only allow Polish players.

If it were up to me, I'd be deleting this thread because the server is in a foreign language. Sure the advertisement is in English but the server is for only Polish players it seems, I don't see why OtLand should support this as OtLand has a multi-cultural/lingual community but this server only supports Polish players. So as far as I'm concerned the thread may aswell be treated under the Foreign language rule. But technically it's not against the rules so the thread shall remain :)

I wish you luck with the server and hopefully I can play with full English support one day.
/pero

Last edited:
Well peroxide u shouldnt whine to rasenganos about translating this, as he said in first post that he isnt creator/admin of this server... But i heard that owner of this server might update this to english version, not 100% sure but hes thinking it!

EDIT: Ascalon sucks batteries another grindfest ot

Last edited:
Tbh there is no reason at all to play this server as a none-polish player. If you want a costum OT play Ascalon... Opens on friday.

I played on it for few hours and it's great server but you must wait for translate it into english.. dunno why he posted advertise so fast.

Why arent you guys ( one of the pl player ) Tells the Owner to show on this thread? When he see some love about his server from the english community he might think about translating it. Anyway that is not so hard. Im seeing plenty of server nowadays with like 1-3 language in them. Where you can switch your language while talking to the npc. Server would get attention,community would grow and i think pl's would have more fun playing a server with more people. I would actually.

Well peroxide u shouldnt whine to rasenganos about translating this, as he said in first post that he isnt creator/admin of this server... But i heard that owner of this server might update this to english version, not 100% sure but hes thinking it!

EDIT: Ascalon sucks batteries another grindfest ot
Don't speak about things you dont know please :(

i know too shitty cuz its in polish but i was playing on this server (i'm polish :] ) and i can say that's not bad server i was a rookstayer ;D