• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Altaron MNORPG | Custom map and client.

Yeah, how hard it is to just know what learn point does,skill,spell. Then you don't even know what the fuck the mission are about. Im not quite sure how many time it would need to translate ( even if its poorly translate..aka google translate ). The donation from us engglish speaker would probably make it worth your time. I mean,you'd double your player online easily.

They were working on one A LONG time ago, but they gave up.. not sure why but they did.
I'm 99% sure there won't be an English translation. :(
Then won't be successful simple as that lmao

Can't make an account because "Odpowiedź udzielona na pytanie kontrolne nie jest prawidłowa." I tried all combinations of saying 8, osiem, osiemnascie,
osiemnaście and other stuff, still doesn't work.

Can't make an account because "Odpowiedź udzielona na pytanie kontrolne nie jest prawidłowa." I tried all combinations of saying 8, osiem, osiemnascie,

Cmon man its not THAT HARD to understand! <-- Sarcasm.

Yeah it took me forever to figure out the answer...
If you want I can help you out but I don't think you'll be playing very long. It gets way to tedious to translate and a lot of the time it doesn't translate very good.

I would give a shot if it was in English, sadly that server is loosing at least 50-100 active players just because they didn't wanted to create an English version. What a waste of server.

Yeah it took me forever to figure out the answer...
If you want I can help you out but I don't think you'll be playing very long. It gets way to tedious to translate and a lot of the time it doesn't translate very good.
I'm actually polish, and know the answer. It simply won't work. Like I said, I tried all possible misspellings and stuff for the answer. Even the answer I know is correct for sure doesn't work. That or I haven't spoken Polish in so long I don't know how to spell 18. Edit: 3+3x3 is 18 RIGHT? RIGHT? oh yeah and it's also spelt osiemnaście isn't it?

Last edited:
I'm actually polish, and know the answer. It simply won't work. Like I said, I tried all possible misspellings and stuff for the answer. Even the answer I know is correct for sure doesn't work. That or I haven't spoken Polish in so long I don't know how to spell 18. Edit: 3+3x3 is 18 RIGHT? RIGHT? oh yeah and it's also spelt osiemnaście isn't it?
no dude,thats 12.

Say me please this server can be too in english or only polish? (If polish sorry but me and anothers friends dont play in polish lenguaje)
- Put your server with Lenguaje tool like OTC or... this project can go fast to bin.

Say me please this server can be too in english or only polish? (If polish sorry but me and anothers friends dont play in polish lenguaje)
- Put your server with Lenguaje tool like OTC or... this project can go fast to bin.
lenguaje?

This server looks really good, and something that could last long. But like the all of the other people has said in this thread, it's unfortunely in polish.

//Faarf