• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Altaron MNORPG | Custom map and client.

English version of game will be in future, but for now owners have much to do and not have time for it.

Looks like a great server must have spent a lot of time on this good luck!

They're going to make their own client first, then they will translate it to EN I think.

Yea its only in pl.... shit.
Its client from 0 ? i don't think so.. its 100% copy and past from otclient.

I love the look of the server and the sprites they are using.. Its fully custom so I completely love it.
Except it's in PL.. So that makes it Unplayable and I won't play it till they translate it to ENGLISH.

-Greetings for the amazing job in the server (Except making it PL)<- That's bullshit.

BUMP, any new on when the English version will be released? Such an awesome server and I really wanna play it :(

Same probably was bout to make account the seen everything was in polish. I really agree with 90% of the post ive read if this was made in English you would have a lot better success. Wish ya the best.

I dont think so, but you can always use translators, trust me its worth it. Its the best rpg serv existing : )

So gave up on English translation? Boo... and it's not worth using a translator..it takes soooooooo much time and there are times where the translation isn't accurate enough to make sense. It also doesn't give you the full sensation of the server while translating everything which also takes a lot of game play time. Nonetheless looked like a unique and inquisit server but without the English translation I don't think i'll be trying it.