• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Custom - 10.98] Ennis - 3 October at 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://ennis.world
Server Address
ennis.world
Server Port
Client Protocol

Raa Raa

Reaction score
T60LX0I.jpg

Introduction

Ennis is a new, original server based on versions from 8.1 to 10.98, which wants to combine the simplicity of newer solutions with the difficulty of the game known from older versions, so that players can enjoy the pleasure and at the same time derive satisfaction from the game. The world of Ennis is fresh, new and waiting for daredevils who want to know its secrets. The map offers something new, interesting, it is extensive and conceals many tasks and dangers. In the exploration of the world, helps so-called waypoints known from the Diablo games series. We aim to please the players who can not or do not want to spend too much time on the game, but still feel the development of their character and that they are part, the heroes of this world. We want to expand this world with new, more interesting solutions, improve the current one and make it more attractive to the player. Therefore, all proposals, opinions, positive and negative, will be taken into account and incorporated into the server.

Summary

Client: We use our custom client with ~8.6 graphics, available here
Experience rates: Staged from 4x to 1x
Skill/Magic/Loot rate: 4x / 2x / 1x
Open PVP (with protection level at 20)

More detailed information here.

Launch date: Saturday, 3 October at 18:00 CET.

Customized client with new windows, systems
Diablo-like waypoints
Custom map ready to be explored
Daily rewards
Bonus experience and skill rate in party
Autoloot
NPC scattered around the map with special missions
Trainers system that consume souls

waypoints.png

gallery-1.png

gallery-2.png

gallery-3.png

gallery-5.png

Last edited:
Just from the first glance, the website and client interface made me feel nice. Good that you put that much effort into it, because it looks beautiful.
I have never heard of this project before, that's why it's even more awesome to see it appear out of nowhere with such good interfaces.
The map screenshots look great too.

Good luck!

rly skills same rate than magic level :S thats wrong... server just for mages ... look other server rates pls first

rly skills same rate than magic level :S thats wrong... server just for mages ... look other server rates pls first

Hey, thanks for your advice, we appreciate it.
You are right, thats why we decided to change it to 4x/2x. Sounds better?

I think it's good to start, you have to see how you advance the vocations on your map since I do not know how difficult it will be for a knight to fight against the monsters of your server, there are several factors that have to be taken, maybe do a test day or something similar, I don't know if there will be trainers :D your server loots amazing ill there

Love that this came out of no where, was looking for a good RPG server to play, and it looks like this just may be it! Looking forward to trying it out! See you on launch.

First big update is here!

We know not everyone can buy premium coins, so we decided to give an opportunity to earn them in-game.

unknown.png

We created new task system, including common tasks (only can finish one time) and daily tasks (will renew daily with new task).
Each task will give you premium coins which you can spent in our in-game store!

unknown.png

Full changelog:
Lua:
##3.1 (05.10.2020)
* increase lootrate from 1x to 1.5x
* new task system with premium coins as a reward (check Matt NPC)
* knight buff (armor, def)
* map bugfixes
* some quests exp nerfs

Very great server ! The Waypoints are perfect for fast traveling from hunting spot to hunting spot, Classes are balanced. Very Great support if u have Questions about the Server !

Come in and Check out! it will be a nice journey!hello.png

In-game functions are nice and fair balance of free 2 play getting premium points. Doing tasks can give you premium and its not painstakingly hard. There are a lot of map bugs and spawns are not placed well. Shop npcs give terrible prices, for example knight armor sells for 2500, DSM sells for 2000, boh 15000. Free accounts can access premium hunting areas due to some of the map bugs. You can make new chars and farm life ring + free gold, are able to stairhop with no exhaust. This server is heavily balanced in mages favor. The bad mapping and spawn placement makes it feel boring to play. I couldnt stay interested