• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom/ 7.4] Azura Retro [Real-Map] [Long Term Sever] Starting 21/05/2021 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://azura-retro.com/
Server Address
s1.azura-retro.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Join the discord I am sure I can use some help whenever I cant find bugs in my own code!! good to have pair of eyes helping out :D
Loot has been changed to x1
Website has been updated
not to spoil too much but i wonder what are those tiles for in minotaur hell
View attachment 58880
Wonderfull, good work! I joined, so always happy to help in case it's needed.

Goodluck with server. I like the idea to rebalance gameplay.

But same time i think 2mcs is bad ruling. From my experience if there is 2mcs rule there will be massfarms on server aswell.
Also its aimed towards recreational players, because grinders playing many hours a day, playing on 3clients, will have huge advantage over them.

Still, best of luck.

Goodluck with server. I like the idea to rebalance gameplay.

But same time i think 2mcs is bad ruling. From my experience if there is 2mcs rule there will be massfarms on server aswell.
Also its aimed towards recreational players, because grinders playing many hours a day, playing on 3clients, will have huge advantage over them.

Still, best of luck.
As I said everyone who is gonna use runes made by other players will be monitored and will receive ban if we decide they were either A. farming B. using farms. I have plenty of time to manually ban people. however i understand your concern if it comes to this we will add soul points to completely remove rune farms. ( they will regenerate at 30s normal voc / 15s promoted voc)

monster loot values accurate to leaked files or typical ots orszabajlando vampire shield every 100 vampires?
what does "- Balanced Vocations with new spells" mean? What spells and what are the balance changes?

"- Party Share Experience (25% bonus experience) 100% full party"
^ this is noob orshabal stuff, team hunt fiesta and no point in playing unless u have a full team

serverinfo page has different rates than the ones on the main page, not sure which ones are true

task rewards don't make any sense, it's lowrate but u get 50k for 200 hydras lmao

Last edited:
monster loot values accurate to leaked files or typical ots orszabajlando vampire shield every 100 vampires?
what does "- Balanced Vocations with new spells" mean? What spells and what are the balance changes?

"- Party Share Experience (25% bonus experience) 100% full party"
^ this is noob orshabal stuff, team hunt fiesta and no point in playing unless u have a full team

serverinfo page has different rates than the ones on the main page, not sure which ones are true

task rewards don't make any sense, it's lowrate but u get 50k for 200 hydras lmao
sorry but task rewards say that they are subject to change (most have been already changed but higher level tasks will be taken care of later.
<item id="2534" chance="150" /> -- vampire shield :: Def 34 ( oh lol might be harder than real xD)

oh yes party share!!! i forgot
also fixed server info thanks

I have also changed the speed of player
speedcompaere.png

Last edited:
<item id="2534" chance="150" /> -- vampire shield :: Def 34 ( oh lol might be harder than real xD)
well that's higher than real, on real its 0.1% - so it seems you have monsters from mastercores datapack with a ton of inaccuracies

well that's higher than real, on real its 0.1% - so it seems you have monsters from mastercores datapack with a ton of inaccuracies
you are very incorrectly jumping to assumption i do not care and as stated per thread we do not intend to be 1:1 copy of real tibia so your assumption of server to be are incorrect and fail on when posting this thread also i recognize the Loot table of (e.g vampire of 8.1 or pre 8.1 tibia wikia not going by it but lowering it by few % or chances so it is all custom drop chances not exact 7.4 as never stated in thread resolutions however i would like to know why you want to compare me to mastercores/retrocores as it is an insult to me and server as the rates of drop are not even working as most servers and customized to create own custom feeling.

so again summing up

what feels like 1% on our server might feel like 0.05% or 0.5% on real binary mostly because of Central processing unit being able to calculate such functions in less than 1 milisecond of computing leading to different computation/loot/and even damage! and especially not forced by the input lag of old servers please refer to 90% of old tibia cams in which it is visible to recive anywhre between 250-1000ms LAG of server and client input so please refrain from comparing loot and damage when the CPU ( or central processing unit) not being able to compute same equivalents of calculations based on random number which is generated on time and its miliseconds basis of seed!!! which is crucial and many ot owners can say whatever they are and i will never respect or take their assumptions to considerations because simply they are uncomperable simply because of seed and rand generators within time! ( i still respect many servers that try to mimic real tibia but i am simply not one of them this is new school era and you should know it by me not elaborating on basics of sistems e.g / not making more mana per rune or even if i at current date not being considered soul/stamina system if abused enough that might make it to final product.

what feels like 1% on our server might feel like 0.05% or 0.5% on real binary mostly because of Central processing unit being able to calculate such functions in less than 1 milisecond of computing leading to different computation/loot/and even damage! and especially not forced by the input lag of old servers please refer to 90% of old tibia cams in which it is visible to recive anywhre between 250-1000ms LAG of server and client input so please refrain from comparing loot and damage when the CPU ( or central processing unit) not being able to compute same equivalents of calculations based on random number which is generated on time and its miliseconds basis of seed!!! which is crucial and many ot owners can say whatever they are and i will never respect or take their assumptions to considerations because simply they are uncomperable simply because of seed and rand generators within time! ( i still respect many servers that try to mimic real tibia but i am simply not one of them this is new school era and you should know it by me not elaborating on basics of sistems e.g / not making more mana per rune or even if i at current date not being considered soul/stamina system if abused enough that might make it to final product.

I think you mistunderstand how rand works. It's seeded with current time, but only once - before the first use (usually on start up). The time of "drawing" the numbers is then completly irrelevant as the whole sequence is deterministic.

Last edited:
however i would like to know why you want to compare me to mastercores/retrocores as it is an insult to me
you are literally using monsters from the hamstercores datapack, thats why im comparing it.
what feels like 1% on our server might feel like 0.05% or 0.5% on real binary mostly because of Central processing unit being able to calculate such functions in less than 1 milisecond of computing leading to different computation/loot/and even damage!
what? it doesnt matter how the calculation is done, if the value is set to 1% then the average will be 1 in 100.
1% cant "feel like" 0.05%, thats literally 20x difference. input delays or processing speed have literally nothing to do with loot chance.

you are literally using monsters from the hamstercores datapack, thats why im comparing it.

what? it doesnt matter how the calculation is done, if the value is set to 1% then the average will be 1 in 100.
1% cant "feel like" 0.05%, thats literally 20x difference. input delays or processing speed have literally nothing to do with loot chance.
But why compare and shoot him cuzz it's not a 1:1. Even if he gives you a vampire shield every 3 vamps. think u missing the point he never said, he wanted to be exactly like real-tiba.

You being negative and shooting on everything since the first post in the threat. You making assumtions all over the place. If u wanna give feedback in general, this is not the way. If u don't like hes idea, or if you do want to play a 1:1 copy, fine mate maybe this isn't ur project.

But I don't understand what ur goal behind ur posts are. U want to outsmart everyone here? We need to applaus for you? Maybe google 'constructive criticism'. And just stop flaming this OT, because you personal have issues with one of the modules within the server. This guy knows how to script and built an OT, apart from the download run money cows, putting servers online all the time.

Looking forward to the release!

Cheers!

Last edited:
But why compare and shoot him cuzz it's not a 1:1. Even if he gives you a vampire shield every 3 vamps. think u missing the point he never said, he wanted to be exactly like real-tiba.
Quote directly from the first post in this thread "In Azura you will experience the gold era of tibia and 7.4 version all of systems are gonna be adjusted to behave just like real tibia."
He was pretty clear about that. Inaccurate loot chances do not fit that description.
If u don't like hes idea, or if you do want to play a 1:1 copy, fine mate maybe this isn't ur project.
That's exactly why I'm asking if he has accurate monsters or not, because if not then I'm not interested in this project.
But I don't understand what ur goal behind ur posts are.
I asked one question about loot and another about which page has accurate rates because the website had conflicting information, it's pretty obvious why i'm asking. And i also said that the task system doesn't make much sense because this server is trying to be a long-term low rate server, so short tasks like 200 hydras giving 50k reward makes very little sense, what exactly do you have a problem with? How do you want me to word this so that it fits your definition of "constructive criticism"?

central processing unit
100% real tibia behaviour... but not the tricky parts
there is no difference between 0.1 and 0.3 chance

You sound like a guy who would say that there is a 50% chance to win a lottery because you can either win or not.
I'm wondering if this server is even going to start, because with such approach I'm afraid that his scripts might be built to either work, or not XD

You being negative and shooting on everything since the first post in the threat. You making assumtions all over the place. If u wanna give feedback in general, this is not the way. If u don't like hes idea, or if you do want to play a 1:1 copy, fine mate maybe this isn't ur project.

But I don't understand what ur goal behind ur posts are. U want to outsmart everyone here? We need to applaus for you? Maybe google 'constructive criticism'. And just stop flaming this OT, because you personal have issues with one of the modules within the server. This guy knows how to script and built an OT, apart from the download run money cows, putting servers online all the time.

Looking forward to the release!

Cheers!
bad doggy!!

very big needle giant essa on server
exp from monsters is randomly generated, very nice feature (real random numbers generator)

Not recommended, did guy tried to make h-rate before and it was a total failure. Considering that, I don't see a reason why anyone would jump into low-rate. Btw you can clearly see that the admin has colleagues that will play the game. Yeah maybe you're Mahatma Gandhi of OT and you won't abuse it but I personally think it's a no-go for any low-rate.

hotdog1337

Banned User <- this is even more kekw​

stop talking crazy
about friends, if you talk about torgowica, its just that we liked the idea, tested and wanted it to be good to have some nice place to play
you say that hrate was a failure - i dont know, but whats the problem with this actually when it was in the past? its new start, probably fixed all the problems and bugs since that hrate, which could be considered as a test server
see you on rugard

For this OTS really waiting a lot of ppl.
If want join my team just write me PW.

See you in game today !!! 18:00 we will be there