• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Custom / 7.7] Zanera - New old school server start 18th of august, 14:00 CET

Donvigo

Reaction score
Hello there fellow Tibians!

Tomorrow at 14:00 CET, Zanera.org will launch with the authentic Tibia files from 7.7

Do you remember the times when Tibia were more then just hardcore power leveling? When players had their own goals, whether It was achieving the highest skills, highest level or being the richest, It was part of the game. And most importantly, What made Tibia a good MMORPG.

Zanera.org offers a long lasting Tibia experience when Tibia was at Its best.

Everything on Zanera.org Is a replica from the original Tibia 7.7 with just one custom thing (which are important to mention):

- Wands / Rods are NOT usable, but they are lootable. You can loot them from varies monsters but you are not able to attack with them.

Therefore, runes have a core role In this version of Tibia, as they should have. Runemakers will also be a good way to earn money or be able to hunt.

Macro / botting:
Since there are no offline training dummys, It's allowed to use a macro to afk train your skills / magic level / making runes.

However, Macro/bots that will kill monsters or auto-aiming/healing with runes will result in a permanent ban. Think twice before you consider using any sort of leveling/aiming bot.

Update : there will be updated version of the rules on webpage due to resent events. If your only goal is to destroy the server / random pking or just being toxic, then you should consider going some where else.

For those who really want a nostalgic feel for old school tibia, Create your account today at http://zanera.org

Happy hunting! Hope to see you online!

Last edited:
You need better advertisement, more information about the server and maybe some images. You also say marco/bot will be illegal, do you have a Anti-Bot client ready for use? If not you will never know who is using marco/bot.

Investing in advertisement Is a personal opinion, and that's fine If you think so.

As for server info. The only thing you need to know Is, Its Tibia 7.7 minus wands/Rods. So If you enjoyed Tibia when It wasn't Pay-to-win, you'll enjoy Zanera:)

Cheating will be noticable,

Hope to see you online!

well, to run real map server you actually need more than 12 ppls online (and probably most of them are just using macro, since its allowed)
sooo investing in advertisement (unless some more time, cuz this Zanera theard is so poor it makes me laugh) isnt a personal opinion, but its a simple fact.

Come on, I cant understand why no one playing good ots anymore.
My eyes bleeds when I see otservlist full of orsh otservers filled with more players
Those players who play orsh ots should play similar OTs to Zanera then instead of playing orsh servers

And what's the exp rate? Skill rate? Loot rate? What are the PVP settings? Maybe some more info please?

Hey Gekkerd,

Sorry If The information wasn't clear enough.

Rates are just like rl tibia 7.7. 1x exp, 1x skill, 1x mlvl, 1x loot.

Hope to see you online:)

i think it be hard with 1x but good luck mate.

Thanks! Yeah 1x might seem hardcore, but our goal is to have it running for quite some time. If People want high rates, then there's a few hundred servers out there :)

If you enjoyed Tibia back in 7.7, then this is as close as it gets!

If you enjoyed Tibia back in 7.7, then this is as close as it gets!
Well not really since you've changed the game by removing wands and rods, which are pretty essential to the 7.7 game play if you ask me! Also, why would anyone want to "runemake"? I cannot think of anything worse wasting time on when playing this game.

Well not really since you've changed the game by removing wands and rods, which are pretty essential to the 7.7 game play if you ask me! Also, why would anyone want to "runemake"? I cannot think of anything worse wasting time on when playing this game.

That's correct, wands and rods have been disabled due to the fact that they are way too overpowered. Mages are still ahead without them, and with wands /rods, The server would have 90% mages, since knights and pallys would be so far behind.. It makes the game harder, but more rewarding in the end.

As for runemaking.. I agree that There's not alot of People who spend time doing Runes, which is why marcos for Runemaking is allowed (as mentioned in the post). But of course it comes with a risk of dying when afking.

Playing here is like going back in time to the real game. Only thing missing is all the newbies :) Love it

Back